62 High Street, Ardingly, West Sussex
- PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
- Attached cottage in picturesque High Street - Just 50 yards from glorious countryside
- Believed to date from 1780 - Many character features
- Small but pretty courtyard garden at front with parking in front
- Deceptively spacious accommodation
- Sitting room with bay window and fireplace - Separate dining room and kitchen
- 3 good sized bedrooms - Downstairs bathroom and upstairs shower room
- Close to the village shops, bakery and pubs - Close to excellent primary school and Ardingly College
- School bus to Oathall Community College in Lindfield - 3.7 miles to Haywards Heath Railway station
- EPC: E Council Tax Band: D
An attached character cottage believed to date from the late 1700s with a small courtyard garden and parking space located in the heart of the village High Street yet just 50 yards from glorious countryside. The present owner bought the property in the early 1990s and has cared well for the cottage although some general updating is now required and there is great potential to reconfigure the accommodation. This pretty cottage is much bigger than it looks on first impressions from the front elevation and the accommodation comprises: a sitting room with bay window and fireplace, a separate dining room, a kitchen with door to the side passage and an inner lobby with cloakroom and separate bathroom which could be converted into a utility room. On the first floor: there are 3 good size bedrooms and a shower room. Outside: there is a small garden adjacent to the front door with room for a small table and chairs and a pathway at the northern side the house leads round to the front garden which has numerous shrubs and adjoins the High Street.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
62 High Street, Ardingly, West Sussex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Balcombe Station2.6 miles
- Haywards Heath Station3.3 miles
- Three Bridges Station5.9 miles
About the agent
17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey
With an impressive 17 eye catching offices across Sussex and into Surrey, no other independent agent in the area has the reach that we do.
And because we have been selling property in the area since 1947, it is very likely that we will have sold a property very similar to yours, very close by. Possibly even your property!
This gives us huge experience to draw on, not to mention a vast pool of potential
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11045814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.