Wilson Gardens, West Wick - NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Immaculately Presented Detached Family Home
- Three Good Size Bedrooms with Master En-suite
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Spacious Living Room with Patio Doors to the Garden
- Fitted Family Bathroom and Downstairs Cloakroom
- Good Size Rear Garden with access to the Driveway
- Garage & Driveway Parking for Multiple Vehicles
- EPC - C
Front door opening into the hall, radiator, telephone point, wood effect vinyl flooring, stairs rising to the first floor with under stair storage and various doors to;
11' 11'' x 10' 11'' (3.63m x 3.32m)
Double glazed bay window with front aspect, the kitchen comprises a range of modern matching gloss fronted base and eye level units with complementary worktop over, finished to a tiled surround back splash, inset one and half stainless steel sink with adjacent drainer and mixer tap over, four ring gas hob* with extractor over, inset mid-height double oven, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, space and plumbing for integrated washing machine, radiator, wood effect vinyl flooring continued from the hall and ample space for table and chairs.
19' 0'' x 11' 3'' (5.79m x 3.43m)
Double glazed window to rear, television and telephone points, two radiator, thermostat controls, wood effect vinyl flooring continued from the hall, ample space for dining table and chairs and patio doors opening out to the rear garden.
Suite comprising low level WC and half pedestal basin with taps over and tiled back splash, extractor, radiator, wood effect vinyl flooring continued from the hall and consumer unit.
Double glazed window to side, cupboard housing the gas central heating combination boiler and storage, loft hatch and various doors to;
11' 6'' x 8' 9'' (3.50m x 2.66m)
Double glazed window to front, built in triple mirror fronted sliding door wardrobes, radiator, television point and door to;
Double glazed obscure window to front, suite comprising low level WC, hand wash basin with taps over and tiled surround, wall mounted mirror, double glass fronted shower cubicle with electric shower over and finished to a tiled surround, extractor, towel radiator and shaver point.
10' 4'' x 9' 3'' (3.15m x 2.82m) maximum measurement
Double glazed window to front, television point, radiator and recess for wardrobe.
9' 8'' x 7' 0'' (2.94m x 2.13m) maximum measurement
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
White suite comprising low level WC, hand wash basin with taps over and tiled surround, panelled bath with mixer tap over, finished to a tiled surround, towel radiator, extractor and shaver point.
Fully enclosed good size rear garden with side gate to the driveway, stepping from the lounge/diner onto a paved entertaining area with paved walkway to the rear of the garden with area being the garage, partially laid to lawn with a decorative stone surround.
Garage & Parking
Garage with power, lighting, up and over door, to the front is the driveway with space for three cars and side gate access to the rear garden.
Wilson Gardens, West Wick - NO ONWARD CHAIN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worle Station0.3 miles
- Weston Milton Station1.8 miles
- Weston-super-Mare Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Mayfair Town & Country is one of the fastest growing estate agencies in the South West. We offer the full package of Residential Property Sales, Lettings and Property Management from our multiple offices in Bristol, Somerset and Dorset.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11130751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mayfair Town & Country, Worle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.