Woodside, Barnard Castle
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with en-suite
- Front & Rear Gardens
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with GSC Grays
Situation & Amenities - Bishop Auckland 15 miles, Darlington 16 miles, Durham 25 miles, Newcastle upon Tyne 42 miles, A1(M) 15 miles. Please note all distances are approximate. Situated in the historic market town of Barnard Castle, this property provides easy access to the amenities within the town and its surrounding area. Darlington and Bishop Auckland are both within close proximity, while the cities of Newcastle, Durham, York and Leeds also easily accessible. There are main line train stations at Darlington and Durham, with International Airports to be found at Newcastle and Leeds/Bradford. The property lies within easy reach of the A66 and A1(M) bringing many areas within commuting distance.
Description - A superb detached four bedroom house located in a peaceful area of Barnard Castle. The property is sat in Woodside which is a sought after location with being just a short walk to the countryside and a short distance to the market town which offers a variety of amenities. 15 Woodside is a generous plot, with a good sized front garden and large rear garden and spacious rooms throughout. This property would make a perfect family home.
Accommodation - Door leading to:
Entrance Hall - With doors leading off to the downstairs accommodation. Doors opening to the understairs cupboard and stairs leading up to the first floor landing.
Lounge - A spacious dual aspect reception room with views over the front and rear garden. A mutli-fuel stove creating a great focal point. Two radiators.
Living Room - Another spacious reception room that has been extended by the current vendors creating ample space, the room is currently used as a second living room, with a seating area at one end and a study area at the other. There is a door leading to a decking area in the garden and French doors leading to the patio area of the garden. There is also a large window over looking the rear garden creating a lot of natural light in the property. Two radiators.
Kitchen/Diner - A dual aspect room creating lots of natural light, fitted wall and base units with spot lights running along the bottom, sink, tap and drainer, integrated appliances include dishwasher and fridge. Rangermaster cooker with a gas hob and electric oven, extractor fan. There is space for a dining table and chairs. Mutli-fuel stove which also heats the water. Door leading to the utility.
Utility - With fitted wall and base units, space for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. Door leading to the side path that leads to the rear garden.
Wc - To the rear with a sink, WC and a heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing - With doors leading off to all four bedrooms and the house bathroom. Views overlooking the front garden and a radiator. Access to the loft.
Bedroom One - A spacious double bedroom to the front, door leading to the en-suite and a radiator.
En-Suite - With tiled flooring and walls, shower cubicle, hand basin, WC and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two - A double bedroom with views over the rear garden and a radiator
Bedroom Three - A double bedroom to the front elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Four - With two windows overlooking the rear garden, a double bedroom and a radiator.
Bathroom - Benefiting from hand basin with tiled splash back, WC, a shower over the bath with spot lights fitted into the side of the bath creating a great feature. Tiled flooring with partially tiled walls and two heated towel rails.
Externally - The property benefits from a large outside space with a lawned front garden with a hedged boundary to one side and shrubbed area to another. With off street parking for a couple of cars, this leads to the garage and a pedestrian door leading to the rear garden. A large rear garden with a hedged boundary creating a private and enclosed feel. There is a decking area great for table and chairs, and also a stone flagged area which is also perfect for a seating area. There are several outbuildings creating ample storage and a pedestrian door to the garage.
Garage - Benefiting from an electric door and electrics.
Tenure - The property is believed to be offered Freehold with Vacant Possession upon Completion.
Local Authority & Tax Band - Durham County Council. The property is banded E.
Viewings - Strictly by appointment via GSC Grays.
Particulars & Photographs - Particulars written and photographs taken August 2021.
Services & Other Information - Mains electricity, drainage, water and gas are connected. Gas fired central heating. Solar panels.
Disclaimer Notice - GSC Grays gives notice that:
1. These particulars are a general guide only and do not form any part of any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, including photographs, dimensions and other details are given in good faith but no warranty is provided. Statements made should not be relied upon as facts and anyone interested must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy by inspection or otherwise.
3. Neither GSC Grays nor the vendors accept responsibility for any error that these particulars may contain however caused.
4. Any plan is for guidance only and is not drawn to scale. All dimensions, shapes, and compass bearings are approximate and should not be relied upon without checking them first.
5. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition, repair or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
6. Please discuss with us any aspects that are important to you prior to travelling to the property.
BrochuresWoodside, Barnard Castle
Woodside, Barnard Castle
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bishop Auckland Station12.2 miles
About the agent
How we help you
Selling your home can often be a busy and exciting time with plenty to think about. Our agency teams are dedicated to making the experience of selling or letting your property as enjoyable and smooth as possible by providing all the help and support you need.
What you need to know about us
At GSC Grays we deliver regional coverage across the North of England, with the benefit of in-depth local knowledge.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30928501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GSC Grays, Barnard Castle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.