Pasture Lane, Clayton
- SPACIOUS SEMI-DETACHED
- PLEASANT LOCATION
- LOUNGE & DINING AREA
- THREE BEDROOMS
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- UPVC WINDOWS & CENTRAL HEATING
- LAWNED GARDEN TO FRONT AND REAR
- PARKING AND GARAGE
ENTRANCE Via front door to inner hall. Stairs to first floor. Central Heating Radiator. Door to Lounge, Door to Kitchen.
THROUGH LOUNGE & DINING AREA 23' 9" x 11' 8" (7.24m x 3.56m) UPVC Windows front and rear. Central heating radiators to front and rear. Feature timber fire surround with marble hearth and back with inset living flame fire.
KITCHEN 9' 6" x 8' 7" (2.9m x 2.62m) Timber finish modern wall and base units with matching worktops. Stainless steel double drainer sink. Complimentary tiling. UPVC windows, UPVC door to rear.
BATHROOM 8' 7" x 5' 4" (2.62m x 1.63m) Fully tiled bathroom with white three piece suite comprising of bath with shower over and screen, WC and sink. UPVC Window.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 3" x 10' (3.73m x 3.05m) UPVC Window. Central heating radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 4" x 8' 8" (3.45m x 2.64m) UPVC Window. Central heating radiator. Built in cupboard.
BEDROOM THREE 7' 9" x 5' 9" (2.36m x 1.75m) UPVC Window. Central heating radiator.
EXTERIOR Terraced garden to front with long driveway to side providing parking for two/three vehicles leading to a single garage. Paved patio and lawned garden with floral borders.
Brochures4 Page Portrait -...
Pasture Lane, Clayton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bradford Interchange Station2.3 miles
- Bradford Forster Square Station2.3 miles
- Frizinghall Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Whitney's Estate Agents Ltd are one of Bradford's longest established independent firms.
The business was started by Frank Whitney, a local businessman from Wibsey in 1947. Although not in the same family, the practice has remained in private family ownership ever since.
We pride ourselves on personal service from dedicated professionals with the experience and skill that our clients expect and deserve.
In addition to our general Estate Agency, Valuation & Property Managemen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101845008750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitney's, Clayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.