- Beautifully presented 3 bed semi detached family home
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Large fully enclosed west facing rear garden
- Garage/workshop adjacent to the property
- Paved brick driveway for up to 4 vehicles
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Horler & Associates
Entrance - Entry through UPVC door into hallway with doorway to uility/cloakroom with low level wc , basin and space for washing machine.
Lounge/Diner/Kitchen - A bright and airy open plan living/dining room and kitchen area with wooden flooring; side and rear aspect windows and French doors leading to the rear garden. The stylish kitchen has eye and base level units with complimentary work surfaces, ceramic hob, extractor hood and built in oven, and other built in appliances. There are numerous power points and radiators in each area.
Bedroom 1 - With rear aspect UPVC double glazed window and space for freestanding wardrobes and storage, fully carpeted and power points.
Bedroom 2 - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window, carpeted with space for free standing bedroom furniture. and power points.
Bedroom 3 - With front aspect double glazed window, carpeted with space for freestanding furniture.
Bathroom - With front and side aspect frosted double glazed windows, fitted shower, panelled bath, low level wc and wash basin.
Toilet - Situated adjacent to the family bathroom with a low level wc and side aspect frosted double glazed window.
Rear Garden - A delightful large west facing garden laid mostly to lawn and surrounded by established trees and shrubs.
Front Of House/Driveway - A paved brick driveway leading to a large workshop/garage at the rear of the property, with shingle parking area and established flowerbeds with parking for up to 4 vehicles.
Legal Note: - **Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.**
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Windsor & Eton Central Station0.9 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station1.1 miles
- Datchet Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Horler's are 25 years young, having opened in 1992.
With 3 prominent offices in 3 miles & local staff in each we really do provide an all-round property service based our Knowledge, Honesty & Integrity.
Our Sales Depts have new exciting developments throughout the area, whilst our Letting Departments manage some 300+ properties!
Our charity work raises funds and awareness for local Windsor schools, Hospices, village fairs in Holyport & Datchet and youth sports at Windsor Rug
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30931755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Horler & Associates, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.