St. Gabriels Court, Horsforth, Leeds
- Let type:
- Long term
- GROUND FLOOR SELF CONTAINED APARTMENT
- RECEPTION HALL
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- TWO BEDROOMS
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- COMMUNAL GROUNDS
- PARKING SPACE AND USE OF STORE
Benefitting from being self contained with its own personal entrance door for improved privacy, the property is smartly presented throughout in a modern neutral colour scheme and has a very pleasant living atmosphere noticeable immediately on entering. This two bedroom apartment has a very comfortably proportioned Lounge/Dining Room which has the benefit of an adjoining modern fitted kitchen with appliances that include an electric undermounted oven with a ceramic hob and extractor filter above, use of a fridge freezer and use of an automatic washing machine/dryer. The bathroom if fitted with a modern three-piece suite comprising a panelled bath with a shower over, wash basin and WC, complemented by a heated towel rail.
Combined with an allocated parking space, use of the outside store and communal gardens, this lovely apartment which is within walking distance of the railway station, bus routes and thriving Town Street with excellent shops, bars and restaurants, is worthy of an immediate viewing appointment to fully appreciate the "complete picture"!
AMENITIES Located in a very convenient position within easy walking distance (approximately 10-15 minutes) of excellent shopping facilities including Morrisons supermarket, and other family amenities in Horsforth Town Street and a slightly further distance from the local park - which has lovely parkland walks. Bus and rail services to the Larger Commercial Centres of Leeds and Harrogate are also within reasonable walking distance.
ACCOMMODATION The accommodation has the benefit of electric heating and uPVC double glazed windows. All room size quoted are approximate.
VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS Strictly by appointment with Walker Smale. Please telephone and afford us as much notice as possible.
£850 which will be held by The Deposit Protection Service.
St. Gabriels Court, Horsforth, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station0.5 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.1 miles
- Apperley Bridge Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Selling or buying a property can be a time consuming and sometimes complex process which requires good management, expertise and clear communication to achieve the best results. This is why at Walker Smale your property, often your largest asset, will only be handled by one of the partners. You will find Simon Walker and Michael Smale, who have over 75 years combined experience, very much on the front line not only handling your sale but also helping to look after many of the enquiries. Walk
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100365003707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Smale, West Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.