Habgood Court, Faringdon, SN7
- END OF CHAIN
- Fantastic Opportunity For First Time Buyers
- 50% Shared Ownership
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Light And Airy Bedrooms
- Dual Aspect Open Plan Living Area
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Immaculate Condition Throughout
- Allocated Off-Street Parking For One Car
- Good Access To A420 (For Oxford And Swindon)
A fantastic opportunity for first time buyers to purchase a 50% share of this beautiful two bedroom first floor apartment situated on the edge of the popular market town of Faringdon providing great commuter access onto the A420. The property also benefits from open plan living, modern kitchen and bathroom as well as off-street parking for one car.
The property is immaculate throughout and comprises; Entrance hall with two good size storage cupboards, spacious bathroom with both walk-in shower and bath, dual aspect open plan living area including modern kitchen with all white goods included, two light and airy bedrooms, master with built-in wardrobes.
Outside there is a green behind the property providing an open space to be enjoyed. There is also allocated off-street parking for one car.
The property is leasehold with circa 92 years remaining. A monthly rent of £277.08 is payable on the outstanding amount. There is also a monthly service charge of £66.90. Interested parties are requested to complete a short application process prior to viewing and a local connection to the Faringdon are is required.
The historic market town of Faringdon, which dates back to the 12th Century, is located almost equidistant of Swindon and Oxford on the A420 which leads to the A34, M40 and M4. Mainline railway services to London run from Swindon, Oxford City, Oxford Parkway and Didcot Parkway. The town is served by the Stagecoach S6 bus which runs a regular ½ hourly service through much of the day to Swindon and Oxford and the villages en-route. The town itself has a thriving community and amenities such as the leisure centre, library, independent traders, doctors’ surgery, two primary schools, and a secondary school. In 2004, Faringdon became the first Fairtrade town in the South East of England. A recent retail development includes a Waitrose and an Aldi supermarket, with further retail planned, in addition to the existing Tesco store.
By appointment only please.
Habgood Court, Faringdon, SN7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station9.9 miles
About the agent
We are Chartered Surveyors, Estate Agents and Commercial Property Consultants located in Faringdon, south west Oxfordshire.
Our Residential Sales and Lettings team specialise in the Vale of White Horse and Upper Thames region including Faringdon, Lechlade, Wantage and the surrounding villages.
Our Commercial, Residential Land and Planning & Development work covers this region and the wider area.
Led by a team of qualified RICS surveyors, we have over 45 years combined proper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20892619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waymark Property, Faringdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.