Bessels Way, Blewbury
- 4 bedrooms
- 3/4 reception spaces
- Stylish kitchen with granite surfaces
- Gas central heating
- Large family bathroom with clawfoot tub & separate shower
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Double glazed windows
- Private west facing rear garden
- Large conservatory/sunroom with insulated roof
- Generous block paved driveway
The four bedrooms each have built in wardrobes whilst the master bedroom features an en-suite shower. There is a generous family bathroom with statement suite including a claw foot tub and separate shower.
Outside there is a pretty and secluded west facing garden to the rear whilst the side gardens have been arranged into three distinct outside relaxation and dining areas with decking, paved and astro turf sections.
Blewbury is a delightful thriving village at the foot of the Berkshire Downs just 4 miles south of Didcot. Village facilities include a primary school & nursery, garage with convenience store, highly regarded farm shop, 2 village inns and community Post Office. The village is renowned for its many active clubs and societies (around 50 in total). Didcot offers excellent leisure & shopping facilities together with a mainline rail connection from Didcot Parkway to London Paddington in 45 minutesDidcot town, just 4 miles away, offers a large new shopping centre and Didcot Parkway Station provides fast direct commuter services to Oxford, Reading and London (Paddington) in under the hour. Equally road communications are excellent with the A34 a short drive away linking to the M4 at Chieveley (Junction 13). Of special note for Internet users is that Blewbury is now served by superfast fibre optic broadband.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Bessels Way, Blewbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Didcot Parkway Station2.9 miles
- Cholsey Station3.0 miles
- Appleford Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Thomas Merrifield has been offering a personal, proactive and professional service to the local community since 1996 which makes our office the longest serving independent Estate Agent in Didcot, and with eight networked offices in Oxfordshire we offer a wide range of properties to buy or rent throughout the county.
Our offices are located in Abingdon, Wallingford, Didcot, Bicester, Witney, Grove, Oxford and Kidlington which cover all the major tow
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8006489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.