Ryecroft Lane, Storrington, RH20
- Sitting room with gas fire
- Spacious light landing
- Kitchen / dining room
- Principal bedroom with en-suite
- Sun room
- Recently refurbished bathroom
- Utility / work room
- Single garage
- Study and ground floor cloakroom
- Solar panels
On the first floor a lovely feature is the spacious landing with picture window giving glimpses of the South Downs. There are four bedrooms, the principal having an en-suite shower room, a particular feature is the storage in the property with large cupboards to bedrooms one, two and three and a large airing cupboard on the landing.
Outside the gardens are a particular feature of the property with a lovely south / west facing patio to enjoy the peace and tranquillity whilst listening to the bird song, there are a variety of plants and shrubs and various fruit trees and a vegetable plot. To the front there is the single garage and driveway parking for several cars.
In a quiet private lane close to the centre of the village and all the amenities on offer, a delightful detached flint faced home.
The property is well positioned close to village centre and within walking distance of all amenities and local shopping facilities including Waitrose, Costa, various banks, library, post office and Storrington Primary School and Steyning Grammar School at Rock Road. Most sporting and leisure activities will be found in the area including Lawn Bowls, Squash and Tennis Clubs in Storrington, together with the Chanctonbury Leisure Centre. The doctors surgery is a short walk away. Pulborough with its main line railway station to London Victoria and the coast is approximately 5 miles to the west, whilst the larger centres of Worthing and Horsham are about 10 and 15 miles respectively.
Ryecroft Lane, Storrington, RH20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pulborough Station3.7 miles
- Amberley Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Henry Adams Storrington Estate Agents is located at Mulberry House, a beautiful grade ll listed Georgian building which sits in a prominent position in the centre of the charming village of Storrington. Our dedicated Storrington Letting Agents and Property Management Office looks after the letting and management of many local properties and we welcome all enquirers.Storrington and the surrounding area
Storrington lies nestl
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 352505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Storrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.