Aylesbury Road, Lapworth
- Stunning Private Gated Development
- Beautiful Contemporary Three Bedroom Property
- Built To The Highest Possible Standard
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining & Family Room
- Underfloor Heating To Ground Floor
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Luxury Bathrooms
- Double Garage
- South Westerly Facing Garden With Bespoke Garden Pod
- EPC Rating B
PROPERTY LOCATION The popular village of Lapworth is regarded as an outstanding village in which to reside as it offers an unspoilt rural location yet is located only a short drive from the larger villages of Knowle and Dorridge. In addition, Solihull town centre is some five miles in distance and contains many exclusive shops, boutiques and household names such as John Lewis and House of Fraser. Lapworth village itself contains excellent local inns and shops, rail service from it's own station, village hall, St Mary the Virgin Parish Church, plus a junior and infant school in Station Lane. Being surrounded by greenbelt countryside with many rural, canalside walks and bridle paths, Lapworth is an outstanding village for those who enjoy natural countryside. There are two National Trust properties close to Lapworth, the historic houses of Baddesley Clinton and Packwood House. Stratford-upon-Avon is some 14 miles away and Warwick approximately 9 miles. Furthermore, the N.E.C., Birmingham Airport and Railway Station the M42 and M40 motorway links are all within very easy reach.
COUNCIL TAX Band F
SERVICES Mains gas, electricity and water on a meter
BROADBAND BT - Fibre Optic
LOFT SPACE With lighting
GARDEN South westerly facing
ITEMS INCLUDED IN THE SALE Oven, hob, extractor, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, warming drawer, wine cooler, Quooker tap, all carpets, fitted wardrobes, Underfloor heating, garden shed, electric garage door and garden pod
LIVING ROOM 16' 2" x 12' 5" (max) (4.93m x 3.80m)
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM 21' 11" x 14' 1" (6.67m x 4.30m)
BEDROOM ONE 13' 9" x 12' 7" (4.19m x 3.84m)
ENSUITE 7' 10" x 6' 3" (2.38m x 1.91m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 10" x 10' 2" (3.92m x 3.09m)
BEDROOM THREE 9' 0" x 8' 8" (2.74m x 2.63m)
BATHROOM 9' 3" x 7' 1" (2.82m x 2.17m)
OUTSIDE THE PROPERTY
SOUTH WESTERLY FACING GARDEN
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
BrochuresA4 6 page Sales -...
Aylesbury Road, Lapworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dorridge Station1.6 miles
- Lapworth Station2.3 miles
- Widney Manor Station2.9 miles
About the agent
At Xact Homes we are proud to be driving the property and financial services revolution which is currently taking place. Our belief is that the traditional business model of Estate Agency has changed to be customer centric, more technology driven and above all focused on providing a "one stop shop" for our clients. On top of this, providing an unrivalled service is mandatory and not just a statement to be taken glibly!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101296015567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Xact Homes, Knowle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.