Valentine Way, Chalfont St Giles
- SOLD by Colman & Co Estate Agents
- FAMILY ACCOMMODATION
- LARGE OFFICE WITH MEZZANINE FLOOR
- 4 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS
- SUN ROOM WITH VAULTED CEILING
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC CLOSE TO OPEN COUNTRYSIDE
- JUST OVER 3/4 OF A MILE TO VILLAGE CENTRE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS AND AMENITIES
- GAS FIRED AGA
- EPC: E
An older style family home built in the 1940's with later extensions. Standing in wide secluded gardens the property has four reception rooms including a large sun room with vaulted ceiling and home office with mezzanine floor. Located in a quiet cul de sac close to open countryside the property is just over three quarters of a mile from the village centre or less by foot across Stone Meadow.
Wide covered entrance, door to
Entrance Hall. Cloakroom.
Sitting Room with an open fireplace with marble and ornate timber surround. Wide opening to Sun Room with high vaulted, part glazed ceiling. Double doors to garden and single door to the rear. Door to office with fitted worktops, tiled floor, double aspect. Steel steps to Mezzanine floor with book shelving, natural lighting.
Dining Room. Kitchen - Breakfast Room with fitted base units with cupboards, drawers, worktops and wall cupboards, plumbing for dishwasher. Gas fired Aga, double oven and hob. Wide access to Breakfast Room with double doors to terrace.
Utility Room with plumbing for washing machine.
Family Room with open fireplace, double glazed, sliding door to side garden.
On the first floor
Landing .Bedroom 1 with range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and drawers.
En-Suite Shower Room.
Bedroom 2 double aspect.
Bedroom 4 with fitted wardrobe cupboard.
Double Garage doors to side and rear, light and power. Two up and over doors.
The wide front garden is approached by a tarmacadam drive, bordered by shrubs and lawn with a Eucalyptus tree. The garden is well-stocked with a variety of shrubs, including Azaleas and Hydrangeas. A path leads to the side garden with gate to the rear.
The rear garden offers privacy and seclusion and is enclosed by high Beech and Laurel hedging. There are two Apple trees, a large area of lawn and terracing. To the side of the property, there is a Weeping Willow tree, gravel seating area and pathway to the front garden.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Valentine Way, Chalfont St Giles
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chorleywood Station2.3 miles
- Chalfont & Latimer Station2.5 miles
- Seer Green Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Colman & Co are the specialist estate agents for Chalfont St. Giles and the surrounding area. Senior Partner, Simon Colman, sold his first house in Chalfont St. Giles 40 years ago and has extensive knowledge and experience of this distinctive property market. Because there’s no place like home or indeed anywhere more personal, we believe it takes the personal touch to buy and sell them successfully. This is why we go to the trouble of getting to know our buyers and sellers so we understand wh
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7447658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colman & Co, Chalfont St Giles. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.