Sterling Way, Upper Cambourne, CAMBRIDGE
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- TWO BEDROOM HOUSE
- KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- REAR ENCLOSED GARDEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- FITTED WARDROBES
- PART FURNISHED
- DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
ZERO DEPOSIT GUARANTEE OPTION AVAILABLE - Easy access for commuters into Cambridge
Two bedroom terrace house available in the popular area of Upper Cambourne. The property comprises; Entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom with W/C. Living room with understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen to include integrated appliances such as oven, separate gas hob with extractor hood, fridge/freezer, washing machine and integrated slim line dishwasher.
Second reception room/conservatory
French patio doors leading out the enclosed rear garden with shed that houses a lawn mower, strimmer and BBQ Pit. You also have rear access to an allocated parking bay to the rear of the property.
Upstairs comprises; Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en-suite shower room. A further double bedroom.
Three piece bathroom suite and airing cupboard.
Gas central heating, double glazing throughout and allocated parking.
Call now to view.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Sterling Way, Upper Cambourne, CAMBRIDGE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shepreth Station8.2 miles
About the agent
Sharman Quinney, Godmanchester
James Retail Centre Ermine Street, Godmanchester, Huntingdon, PE29 2PA
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P3542F2213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Godmanchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.