South Side, Hutton Rudby
- Hutton Rudby Village
- Stunning Village Home
- 4/5 Bedrooms
- Overlooking Hutton Rudby Green
- Four/Five Reception Rooms
- Annexe/Office Options
- Approx. 3,681 Sq Ft in Total
- Private Courtyard
- Living Kitchen and Garden Room
- Turntable Parking
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with GSC Grays
Location - Stokesley 4 miles, Northallerton 12.7 miles, Yarm 6.3 miles, Middlesbrough 12.7 miles, Darlington 15.8 miles (distances are approximate). Excellent road links to the A19, A66 and A1 providing access to Teesside, Newcastle, Durham, York, Harrogate and Leeds. Direct train services from Northallerton and Darlington to London Kings Cross, Manchester and Edinburgh. International airports: Teesside International, Newcastle and Leeds Bradford.
Amenities - With a wide tree-lined green, this picturesque North Yorkshire village offers a Spar shop with post office and petrol station, hairdresser and three inns, two serving food. In addition, there is a doctor’s surgery, primary school and two churches. Leisure amenities include a gardening club, tennis, cricket, bowls and a village hall with badminton club. There are also bridle paths and walks over the countryside.
Description - Milburn House is a fine village home positioned in the heart of Hutton Rudby, overlooking the village green. The impressive accommodation features four bedrooms in the main home, all with en suite facilities and an additional annexe or office suite, also with an attached en suite. Designed with modern living very much in mind with a wonderful living, kitchen, and garden room overlooking the central courtyard and the village green to the front. Also overlooking the green is the separate living room, while the dining room caters to those more formal occasions or can alternatively be used as an additional relaxed family room. A utility and boot room with direct access to the courtyard will mean an easy clean-up after a muddy dog walk. Flexible office and or annexe accommodation can be accessed either directly from outside or through the house - ideal for a home business or those liking their privacy and independence. Externally, there is plenty of storage options with a workshop, storeroom, small garden area, and a private courtyard, meaning those who like to get away to sunny climes can confidently lock up and leave. Parking will be through the courtyard entrance where the remote control turntable will mean unpacking and turning will be a breeze.
Tenure - The property is believed to be offered freehold with vacant possession on completion.
Local Authority - Hambleton District Council. Telephone: .
Particulars And Photographs - Particulars prepared February 2021.
Disclaimer Notice: - GSC Grays gives notice that:
1. These particulars are a general guide only and do not form any part of any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, including photographs, dimensions and other details are given in good faith but no warranty is provided. Statements made should not be relied upon as facts and anyone interested must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy by inspection or otherwise.
3. Neither GSC Grays nor the vendors accept responsibility for any error that these particulars may contain however caused.
4. Any plan is for guidance only and is not drawn to scale. All dimensions, shapes, and compass bearings are approximate and should not be relied upon without checking them first.
5. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition, repair or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
6. Please discuss with us any aspects that are important to you prior to travelling to the property.
BrochuresSouth Side, Hutton Rudby
South Side, Hutton Rudby
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yarm Station4.2 miles
About the agent
How we help you:
Selling your home can often be a busy and exciting time with plenty to think about. Our agency teams are dedicated to making the experience of selling or letting your property as enjoyable and smooth as possible by providing all the help and support you need.
What you need to know about us:
At GSC Grays we deliver regional coverage across the North of England, with the benefit of in-depth local knowledge
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30932844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GSC Grays, Stokesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.