Chorley Street, Bolton, BL1 4AL
- Spacious open plan kitchen-dining area
- Contemporary modern kitchen
- A fitted cooker, hob and extractor hood
- Wood effect vinyl flooring in kitchen and WC
- Handy ground floor WC
- Under stairs & first floor storage
- UPVC double-glazed windows
- Worcester Bosch Boiler & compact radiators
- Turfed gardens with a patio
- 10 year LABC (Local Authority Building Control) warranty
Tenure: Leasehold, 250 years remaining
Stylish, convenient and affordable homes in the heart of Bolton, located in the desirable centre of Bolton between the beautiful Queens Park and revitalised town centre, Chorley Place offers a modern collection of new homes. This home is available to purchase through the government's Shared Ownership scheme. The price displayed is based on 40% shared equity of the market value. Other share percentages are available.
Chorley Street, Bolton, BL1 4AL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bolton Station0.8 miles
- Hall i' th' Wood Station1.5 miles
- Moses Gate Station2.3 miles
About the development
Irwell Valley Homes
- Irwell Valley Homes provide affordable homes and services to over 16,000 people across Greater Manchester
- They are a not-for-profit housing association providing good quality, affordable homes.
- For information call 01612 228 550
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
Irwell Valley Homes is a not-for-profit housing association providing affordable homes and services to over 16,000 people across Greater Manchester.
As a charitable, registered provider of social housing, they offer homes for social rent, affordable rent, market rent and shared ownership. Plus, supported housing for those who need a little extra support.
Irwell Valley Homes believe everyone should have access to decent, affordable housing. Over the last 50 years they have built a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CP_3B. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Irwell Valley Developments Limited. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.