Ramnoth Road, Wisbech
- Three Reception Rooms
- Ensuite To Master Bedroom
- Off Road Parking
- 15ft Lounge
- Walking Distance To Town Centre
- Walking Distance To Schools
Are you looking for a property with character? Then take a look at this charter style detached family home benefits multiple reception rooms, ensuite and dressing room to master bedroom and a 15ft lounge. This property is also within walking distance to the town centre a local schools.
Composite door to front, UPVC sash window to side, stairs to first floor, under stairs cupboard, radiator
Lounge 4.74m x 4.06m (15'6" x 13'3")
UPVC windows to side, UPVC French door to rear, electric fire, window seat, radiator
Games Room 4.56m max x3.96m (14'9" x 12'9")
UPVC bay window to front, feature fireplace with tiled surround and mantel piece, radiator
Dining Room 3.78m max x 3.34m max
Window to sides, storage cupboard housing boiler, radiator
Kitchen 3.79m x 3.11m (12'4" x 10'2")
UPVC window to rear and side, range of wall and base units, 1 ¼ sink and drainer, two fitted ovens, gas hob, integrated dishwasher, breakfast, tiled floor
Ground Floor WC
Window to side, WC, wash hand basin
First Floor Landing
Sash window to side, window to side, radiator
Master Bedroom 4.06m max x 3.68m max (13' 4" max x 12' 1" max)
UPVC window to rear and side, radiator, door to ensuite
Window to side, shower, WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls, radiator
Bedroom Two 4.64m x 4.10m 15'2" x 13'4")
UPVC window to front side and rear, radiator
Bedroom Three 3.94m x 3.71m (12' 11" x 12' 2")
UPVC window to front, radiator
Bedroom Four 2.42m x 2.06m max (7'9" x 6'7")
Window to side
UPVC window to front, p shaped bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, radiator, part tiled walls and floor
Window to side, WC
Low level wall, gravel off road parking driveway
Paved patio area with steps down to lawn area, plum slate area giving additional seating space, various plants trees and shrubs, brick built workshop, timber shed, cold water tap, side access, additional parking to rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Ramnoth Road, Wisbech
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station7.7 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , MARCH
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire proces
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC204737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.