Cary Road, Preston
- Under House Utility Room / Office
- Vacant Detached Bungalow with a Delightfully Large Semi-Rural Plot
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Kitchen With Dining Area Opening Onto The Decking And Gardens
- Mature And Rural Rear Garden With Woodland Area
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Spacious Lounge Overlooking the Front Garden With Fireplace
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Driveway And Garage
- Good Size Bathroom With Bath And Separate Shower Cubicle
The property is approached via UPVc double glazed door leading to the entrance porch with inner door providing access to the spacious L-shaped entrance hall with doors lead to the principal room.
The lounge is bright and airy with a large window to front aspect overlooking the front garden and there is a ornate decorative fireplace set to one wall.
The kitchen/diner has a range of modern wall and base units with inset stainless steel sink unit, part tiling to walls, inset gas hob, built-in low-level oven, built in dishwasher and combination boiler.
There is a breakfast bar leading to the dining area. From the dining area French doors lead to the decked terrace overlooking the gardens with woodland view. There are two double bedrooms with stripped wood flooring.
The bathroom is large with a white suite. In addition to the above, there is an under-house utility room with space for washing machine and tumble dryer, along with further under house storage.
A particular feature of this property are the gardens which consist of an elevated decked terrace designed to take advantage of the tree line view to the rear and across to the Round Down Woods beyond. Steps lead down to the pathway giving access to Utility room and a gate to leading to front of the property. The gardens are a good size and principally laid to lawn with mature trees and bushes. There is an outside tap and lighting.
To the front of the property there is a paved pathway, graveled garden and driveway providing off road parking and access to the garage. Viewing is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the seclusion and privacy this property offers.
Cary Road, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paignton Station1.2 miles
- Torquay Station1.5 miles
- Torre Station1.9 miles
About the agent
* Long Established Independent Estate and Letting Agents
* Professional and Friendly Advice
* No long fixed term contracts
* Free Market Valuations
* Spacious Well Planned Air-Conditioned Offices
* Two Prominent Main Road Locations
* National Association of Estate Agents Membership
* Regular London Property Exhibitions
* No Sale No Fee
* No Sale No Fee Conveyancing
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference L723783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bryce Baker Woods, Paignton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.