Riverside Court, Templers Road
- Virtual Tour/Online Viewings Available
- First Floor Purpose-Built Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Shower Room
- Convenient for Town & Amenities
- Electric Heating & Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking Space
The convenient and easily maintained property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows, electric night storage heating, and an allocated parking space.
Located just outside the centre of newton abbot, the apartment enjoys level access to the town's amenities including a selection of shops, doctors, schools, parks and restaurants.
Service Charges: £380 twice annually
Lease: 999 years from 29 September 1988
Crown Property Management Torquay
Riverside Court, Templers Road
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newton Abbot Station0.3 miles
- Teignmouth Station4.8 miles
- Torre Station4.8 miles
About the agent
COAST AND COUNTRY HAVE SOLD OVER 2500 HOMES IN TEIGNBRIDGE
As far as we are aware no agent has sold more.
We have traded in Newton Abbot longer than almost all of our competitors and have a wealth of local property knowledge and experience.
WE OFFER A GREAT CHOICE FOR BUYERS AND SELLERS.
We are the most popular choice in our area when it comes to selling. This means that we have more homes to offer buyers
Being in cont
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100436003519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coast & Country Estate Agents, Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.