Canterbury Road, Herne Bay
- 3 Bedroom End Terrace
- Off Street Parking
- Lounge & Dining Area
- Private Garden
- Easy Access to Town Centre
- Bus Route Nearby
- Chain Free Sale
- Please Quote Ref: JV0094
Well-presented three-bedroom end of terrace house with off street parking, sold with no onward chain. Situated in a convenient location for easy access to the Herne Bay town centre, sea front and Train Station. Please Quote Ref: JV0094.
Situated on Canterbury Road, the house is within easy reach of many amenities including bus routes, shops, and the town centre. It has good access to the A299 Thanet Way which links with the M2. The property could make a great first time buy or even a buy to let investment with potential rental income circa £1200pcm. The current owner has recently refurbished the property including new carpets and decorated throughout, it has also had a new electrical certificate.
Once inside, the property has a lounge and dining area which is open plan, a fitted kitchen, bathroom plus additional separate toilet. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms. Outside to the rear is a private garden and to the front there is handy off-street parking.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area – 3.07m x 3.45m (10’1 x 11’3)
- Dining Area – 3.43m x 2.64m (11’3 x 8’8)
- Kitchen – 4.49m @ max x 2.18m (14’9 x 7’2)
- Bathroom – 2.28m x 1.69m (7’6 x 6’5)
- Additional Toilet
- Bedroom 1 – 4.2m x 3.46m (13’9 x 11’3)
- Bedroom 2 – 3.48m x 2.57m (11’4 x 8’5)
- Bedroom 3 – 3.24m x 2.17m (10’7 x 7’2)
- Rear Garden
Canterbury Road, Herne Bay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Herne Bay Station0.6 miles
- Chestfield & Swalecliffe Station2.8 miles
- Whitstable Station4.3 miles
About the agent
eXp UK are the newest estate agency business, powering individual agents around the UK to provide a personal service and experience to help get you moved.
Here are the top 7 things you need to know when moving home:
Get your house valued by 3 different agents before you put it on the market
Don't pick the agent that values it the highest, without evidence of other properties sold in the same area
It's always best to put your house on the market before you find a proper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S41180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eXp UK, South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.