Beltinge Road, Herne Bay
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Convenient For Town and Seafront
- Downstairs WC
- First Floor Shower Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Garage and Parking
Downstairs Wc -
Lounge - 5.49m into bay x 3.43m (18' into bay x 11'3) -
Dining Room - 3.66m x 2.69m (12' x 8'10) -
Conservatory - 2.90m x 2.82m (9'6 x 9'3) -
Kitchen - 2.87m x 2.51m (9'5 x 8'3) -
Bedroom One - 4.50m x 2.77m (14'9 x 9'1) -
Bedroom Two - 4.22m x 2.74m (13'10 x 9') -
Bedroom Three - 3.35m x 2.44m (11' x 8') -
Garage En Bloc -
BrochuresBeltinge Road, Herne Bay
Beltinge Road, Herne Bay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Herne Bay Station1.0 miles
- Chestfield & Swalecliffe Station3.2 miles
- Whitstable Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Miles & Barr was established in January 1999 as a partnership between Christian Miles and Stuart Barr from a single office in Ramsgate with 3 employees. Now with over 150 dedicated personnel across 12 offices they are the chosen Agents to represent the Home Sale Network, part of Cendant Mobility, the leading global relocation company.
Their purpose is to sell property in the fastest time, for the best price, in the easiest and most stress-free way as possible, helping everyone achieve
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30231091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.