Staines Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW3
- Extensively refurbished with state-of-the-art interiors and facilities
- An important economic hub for the Capital with excellent connections
- 6 minutes walk from Piccadilly line services connecting two major international travel hubs
- The building features a curtain wall system with high performance thermal and acoustic double glazing providing both insulation and open gallery type views into the atrium
- Town centre location
- Hounslow is home to four bustling town centres including Chiswick, Brentford and Feltham, offering a wealth of choice for shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities.
- The Blenheim Centre is just a 10 minute walk away and includes a gym and supermarket, whilst The Treaty Centre on Hounslow High Street, only six minutes' walk away
Tenure: Leasehold, 950 years remaining
The apartments at Trinity Square enjoy an array of modern specifications, including designer kitchens with integrated electric appliances, plus dual-aspect swivel TV units with inclusive 40" flat screens to selected studios. The three apartment blocks encircle the development's full-height central atrium, inviting copious amounts of natural light into the homes. Residents can also benefit from a daytime concierge service to cater to everyday needs.
This comfortable apartment offers accommodation comprising of a bedroom area, open plan kitchen/lounge, bathroom and utility cupboard.
Staines Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hounslow Central Station0.3 miles
- Hounslow Station0.5 miles
- Hounslow East Station0.7 miles
About the agent
At Celestial Globe, we work diligently to ensure that we obtain the finest properties on the market and offer a bespoke marketing strategy that is adopted to suit each property. As a result, our reputation attracts the very best buyers and sellers, landlords and tenants. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and attention to detail, protecting a property owner’s asset at every step and consistently providing a high-level service for all our clients. Our experience has allowed us to differ
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JordanTrinitySquare. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Celestial Globe, Lewisham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.