Beatrice Road, Wisbech
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SEPARATE GAMES ROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
This well presented detached bungalow offers deceptive living space from its large 26 ft lounge, 3 bedrooms, 17 ft kitchen, conservatory as well as a detached games room with en-suite that could have multiple uses! Don't miss out and arrange your viewing today!
THERE'S MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE! Offering for sale this well presented, deceptively spacious detached bungalow situated in the popular town of Wisbech and is available with NO FORWARD CHAIN!
The property has been freshly redecorated and had a new kitchen installed and offers 3 bedrooms, a large 26 ft lounge, conservatory, bathroom as well as a separate detached games room with en-suite facilities! This could quite easily be adapted into a small annex or teenagers space?
With amenities not far away, this fantastic property would make a lovely family home so an early viewing is highly recommended! Call now!
Lounge 26' 3" Max x 11' 11" ( 8.00m Max x 3.63m )
Kitchen 17' 6" x 9' 8" ( 5.33m x 2.95m )
Conservatory 10' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.12m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 1 10' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 10' ( 2.69m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 3 17' 6" x 6' 9" ( 5.33m x 2.06m )
Bathroom 13' 4" x 5' 5" Max ( 4.06m x 1.65m Max )
Front & Rear Gardens
Games Room 18' 5" x 10' 1" ( 5.61m x 3.07m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Proceed out of town and at the second set of traffic lights continue straight on and turn immediately left into Tinkers Drove. Proceed to the bottom of Tinkers Drove, turn left then immediately right, then left again and then take a right into Beatrice Road where you will find the bungalow on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Beatrice Road, Wisbech
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station8.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wisbech William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Wisbech
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB122390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.