St. Helens Lane, West Farleigh, Maidstone
- No forward chain
- Semi detached family home
- Stunning rural location backing onto orchards
- Three bedrooms
- Modern kitchen/diner
- Lounge with log burning stove
- Separate utility/shower room
- Ample off road parking
- Generous sized rear garden
- EPC rating: C
Page & Wells are delighted to offer this rarely available three bedroom semi-detached family home located in this wonderful rural setting in West Farleigh. The property is immaculately presented throughout and features a spacious lounge with a log burner, modern kitchen/dining room, separate shower/utility room. The first floor offers three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. There are ample off road parking facilities and long rear garden which backs onto orchards. There are beautiful views across the valley which must be seen to be appreciated. Internal viewing is highly recommended. EPC rating: C. Contact: PAGE & WELLS King Street office .
Ground Floor: - Front entrance door to ...
Entrance Porch - Further door to ...
Entrance Hall -
Lounge: - 3.96m x 3.43m (13' x 11'3) -
Stunning Kitchen/Diner: - 5.79m x 3.81m (19' x 12'6) -
Shower Room/Utility Room -
First Floor: -
Bedroom 1: - 3.89m x 3.81m (12'9 x 12'6) -
Bedroom 2: - 3.71m x 3.43m (12'2 x 11'3) -
Bedroom 3: - 2.67m x 2.13m (8'9 x 7') -
Bathroom: - 2.01m x 1.83m (6'7 x 6') -
Agent's Note - Please note that the images provided were taken prior to occupation by the current tenants.
Externally: - There are ample off road parking facilities to the front and a stunning rear garden backing onto orchards with views over the valley.
Viewing - Viewing strictly by arrangements with the Agent’s Head Office:
52-54 King Street, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1DB
BrochuresSt. Helens Lane, West Farleigh, MaidstoneBrochure
St. Helens Lane, West Farleigh, Maidstone
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Farleigh Station0.7 miles
- Wateringbury Station2.1 miles
- Barming Station2.1 miles
About the agent
FROM INSPECTION TO VIEWING IN LESS THAN EIGHT HOURS!!
Our investment in the latest technology allows this to happen so if you want a top performing agent with the best exposure, we offer the best solution. Covering Maidstone and Mid Kent with a network of offices, we will offer your property from every branch as well as our prominent Head Office in Maidstone town centre. As members of The Guild of Property Professionals we can offer property from our London office in Park Lane. W
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30934300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Page & Wells, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.