Kings Hill, Beech, Alton, GU34
- 8 Acre Development
- 2 Generous New Build Family Homes
- Highfield House: 4 Bedroom Suites with Beautiful Living Spaces
- Lavender House: 4 Bedroom Family home including 3 Bedroom Suites
- Extensive Fenced Paddock Area
- Potential for Further Developments
- Beautiful Private Lake
- Stable Block
This really is a unique development which we are very excited to bring to the market. Highfield House and Lavender House are the new build family homes making up part of the fabulous 10 Kings Hill plot. Set in 8 acres, the location is simply incredible - beautiful views over the Hampshire countryside whilst offering easy access to Alton and the surrounding areas.
The grounds offer impressive fenced paddocks, stable block, a stunning spring-fed lake offering fishing, swimming and boating opportunities plus numerous multi-use outbuildings and the potential for further residential development. There is so much to take in about this fabulous property that it must be seen to be believed.
Kings Hill, Beech, Alton, GU34
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alton Station2.8 miles
About the agent
At Hawksman Real Estate we're not looking to change the world, we just think that things can be done better. Much better.
From valuing your home accurately, preparing your marketing, conducting viewings to handling the sales process through to moving day.
One person, dedicated to making your move as seamless and stress free as possible.
No mixed messages, no going back on our advice, no game playing. Clear, concise, honest guidance.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21323534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawksman Real Estate, Cobham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.