Hallam Road, Rotherham
- Imposing six bedroom detached family home
- Heavily extended to the front, side & rear and still standing on extremely generous sized plot
- Ample downstairs space with 2 utilities & downstairs bathroom - potential to create an annex / separate living area
- Electric gated driveway for numerous vehicles, integral tandem garage
- Beautiful & larger than average rear garden with patio area
- Absolutely stunning accommodation through-out
- Highly sought after location - well placed for amenities & Rotherham Hospital
GUIDE PRICE £650,000 - £700,000 A luxuriously appointed family residence situated in the heart of Moorgate. Standing proud on an extremely generous sized plot, words are simply not enough to describe the standard & size of the accommodation. With potential to create a separate annex / living space.
Having a front facing double glazed door into the hallway.
An open and spacious hallway, fitted with two skylights and two central heating radiators.
Fitted with a hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and useful storage space. Also having a tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Lounge 16' 5" to bay window x 13' 10" ( 5.00m to bay window x 4.22m )
Having a front facing double glazed bay window and a further side facing window. Also fitted with a central heating radiator, a gas fire place and double doors leading into the reception room.
Reception Room 12' 5" x 19' ( 3.78m x 5.79m )
This spacious additional living room has rear facing French doors leading to the patio and garden, a skylight, a side facing window, central heating radiator and a gas fire place.
Kitchen/diner 18' 10" to maximum point x 13' 10" to maximum point ( 5.74m to maximum point x 4.22m to maximum point )
The spacious and traditional style kitchen is fully floor tiled fitted with a series of wall and base units with under unit lighting and integrated microwave oven. It also has a dishwasher, a fridge and double sink. With space for a range cooker the kitchen also boasts a log burning lookalike gas stove. Having a rear facing double glazed window and skylight.The kitchen gives access to the utility room and garage.
Utility Room One 8' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.57m x 2.39m )
Fitted with wall and base units providing useful storage space and a central heating radiator.
Utility Room Two 8' 7" to maximum point x 13' 3" to maximum point ( 2.62m to maximum point x 4.04m to maximum point )
Built into the rear of the garage this room is fitted with a series of base units for extra storage, a sink and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer. There is also a central heating radiator and ample power points for other white goods and a work top fitted across the length of the room.
Study/gym 12' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.76m x 3.12m )
Currently set up as a gym by the current owners this room has rear facing double glazed French doors, a central heating radiator and a wet room consisting of an electric shower, a hand wash basin, a W.C and a heated towel rail. There are spotlights fitted in both areas. With the relevent planning this space could be ideal for an annex or alternative living space. There is also access to additional loft area for useful storage.
Featuring a skylight, a central heating radiator, access to the loft and useful built in storage.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 12' 6" to maximum point ( 4.72m x 3.81m to maximum point )
Having a front facing double glazed bay window and a central heating radiator.
A fully tiled tasteful en-suite, fitted with a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin and a W.C. There is also an extractor fan, a heated towel rail and spotlights to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 11' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.43m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" to bay window x 11' 9" to fitted wardrobes ( 3.48m to bay window x 3.58m to fitted wardrobes )
Having a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 7" x 8' 5" to fitted wardrobes ( 3.23m x 2.57m to fitted wardrobes )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage.
Bedroom Five 8' 6" x 11' 11" ( 2.59m x 3.63m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Six 10' 9" x 6' 5" ( 3.28m x 1.96m )
Having a side facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and access to the loft. Also having fitted cupboards providing extra storage space.
The family bathroom is fitted with a bath, hand wash basin, W.C and a bidet. There is also spotlights to the ceiling and useful built in storage.
Impressively standing on an extremely generous sized plot with an electric gated driveway to the front providing ample off street parking for several vehicles. With gated access to the rear, the property also benefits from CCTV cameras and a security alarm.
To the rear there is a stunning, larger than average lawned garden with a spacious patio area -perfect for entertaining.
There is also water points to the front and rear garden with internal shut off points.
Garage 12' 8" x 19' 11" ( 3.86m x 6.07m )
Fully fitted with electrics having an electric roller shutter door and leads to the utility and gym.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Hallam Road, Rotherham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station1.9 miles
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop2.8 miles
- Carbrook Tram Stop3.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Rotherham William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Rotherham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF112033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.