Longlands, Worthing BN14 9NN
- Contemporary Detached Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Feature Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Newly Refitted Bathroom & Ensuite
- South Facing Balcony with Sea Views
- Ground Floor Cloak Room
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- CCTV & Alarm With Smartphone Connectivity
- Direct Access to Hillbarn Golf Course
- Chain Free
EXTERNAL As you pull up to the home, you will notice the neat lawn and sweeping driveway that leads you to the storage garage. Spilling out of the bifold doors at the rear of the home and into the garden, you will spot an inviting decked area with heated gazebo, perfect for entertaining. The wide plot offers you the best of both worlds, space to both kick a ball around in and to throw a party! These attractive and mature grounds also have a private gate that takes you onto Hill Barn Golf Course and South Downs behind.
SITUATED Located in Longlands in the desirable Charmandean Estate, a sought after development known for its larger detached family homes and spectacular views. Having been the former site of one of Worthing's old manor houses, you will find local shops, amenities and transport links in the nearby Broadwater area and Lyons Farm Retail Park. There is easy access to the A27 which leads to both Brighton, Chichester and London.
LOUNGE 27' 1" x 13' 10" (8.25m x 4.22m)
CONSERVATORY 13' 5" x 12' 3" (4.09m x 3.73m)
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 31' 10" x 13' 2" (9.7m x 4.01m)
BEDROOM ONE 17' 2" x 15' 5" (5.23m x 4.7m)
EN-SUITE 7' 10" x 6' 8" (2.39m x 2.03m)
BEDROOM TWO 16' 4" x 13' 9" (4.98m x 4.19m)
BEDROOM THREE 14' 11" x 9' 9" (4.55m x 2.97m)
BEDROOM FOUR 10' 9" x 9' 3" (3.28m x 2.82m)
BATHROOM 10' 6" x 6' 0" (3.2m x 1.83m)
Longlands, Worthing BN14 9NN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Worthing Station1.5 miles
- Worthing Station1.5 miles
- West Worthing Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Jacobs Steel is an estate agency with a difference. We know how important buying and selling is to you. That's why our team give a personal service to each and every one of our customers. You'll have a direct line to your preferred agent: we'll never leave you in the dark where your property is concerned.
Our offices stretch along the south coast of England from West Worthing over to Shoreham-By-Sea; you'll find us at a convenient location to vi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791067362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.