Fernhurst Drive, Goring By Sea, BN12
- Detached Bungalow
- Overlooking Open Farmland and Ilex
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge with Views
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Separate WC
- Driveway & Garage
A two bedroom detached bungalow situated overlooking the Ilex and open farmland with distant views of Goring seafront. The property is located in a very sought after position in South Goring within walking distance of Goring's mainline railway station, local shopping facilities and bus services to surrounding districts. Goring seafront can be found at the southerly end of Aldsworth Avenue and there is good access on to both the A27 and A259 roads.
The bungalow is approached by a good size driveway with the front door leading into the enclosed entrance porch. A further door leads into the entrance hallway with loft hatch and pull down ladder. The lounge/diner is located at the front of the property with a picture window to the front and views towards the Ilex, fields and Goring seafront beyond. The kitchen has been re-fitted with a range of cupboard units, work surface, 'Rangemaster' range cooker, space for fridge, space for washing machine and door to lobby with broom cupboard and larder, space for freezer and patio doors to the side. There are two double bedrooms both at the rear of the property, one with French doors leading to the garden. The bathroom is fitted with a modern suite including 'P' shaped bath with shower over, semi pedestal wash hand basin, linen cupboard, heated towel rail/radiator and window. There is also a separate cloakroom with WC, heated towel rail/radiator and window.
Outside the property boasts a very well maintained and secluded rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area, established flower and shrub borders and rear door into the garage. The garage has an up and over door, power and light.
Fernhurst Drive, Goring By Sea, BN12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Goring-by-Sea Station0.4 miles
- Durrington-on-Sea Station1.1 miles
- West Worthing Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Exceptional service all under one roof
Welcome to our Ferring Michael Jones & Symonds Reading branch. Ferring and the surrounding area is a wonderful place to live and we really enjoy working in this lovely coastal location. Our team are local people selling local properties and are very passionate about providing our clients with a first class service that fulfils all of their property needs.
Now is a great
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GOR210033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Jones & Symonds Reading, Ferring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.