Downlands Way, Rumney, Cardiff
- Modern mid-link house ideal for first-time buyers.
- Spacious living room.
- Fitted Kitchen.
- 2 bedrooms of good size.
- Well-appointed bathroom/wc with shower.
- Garden with sunny aspect.
- Gas central heating.
- Off-road parking.
In a small cul-de-sac just off New Road, and in a popular residential area is this pleasant, modern mid-link house that offers ideal accommodation for first-time buyers. The property benefits from having gas central heating from a wall-mounted combi boiler situated in the kitchen, and there are thermostat-controlled radiators virtually throughout. It is also double-glazed. The property is a mid-link house with facing brick front elevations, and the roof is tiled. At the front is a brick-paved hard-standing for car parking, and there is a tiled porch canopy over the front entrance. At the rear is a patio garden with a sunny aspect. We understand that the property is Freehold.
Local amenities are excellent and include; a comprehensive range of shops and stores in nearby Rumney Village, and on Newport Road; excellent bus services to and from the city centre; schools; parks and recreational facilities; popular pubs and restaurants etc all within easy reach. It is within easy commuting distance of the city centre, and is only a short drive to the Eastern Avenue for connection onto the M4.
The accommodation comprises:-
A half-glazed Upvc front door with leaded glazed panels opens into the small hallway, and into the:
LIVING ROOM (16'3" + approx. 5' entrance x 11'9" max. approx.)
A living room of good size, with the open-plan stairs rising to the first-floor. Double-glazed, Upvc door with leaded glazed panel opens onto the rear garden. Double-glazed, Upvc casement windows with leaded glass look on to the garden. Curtain poles. Wall mirror. 2 central heating radiators with thermostat controls. Laminate flooring. TV aerial point. 6 power points. Electrical consumer unit. Coved ceiling. A half-glazed pine panel door opens into the:-
KITCHEN. (8'2" x 7'6" approx.)
The kitchen has an excellent range of beech-style units with brushed steel handles, and charcoal worktops comprising; floor cupboards and drawers. Matching wall cupboards that include a glass-fronted feature cupboard. Wine rack. Attractive ceramic tile splash-backs to the worktops. Stainless-steel sink top with chrome mixer tap.Plumbing for a washing machine. Coved ceiling. Vinyl floor covering. Wall-mounted Baxi Pro-tec combi gas central heating boiler. Double-glazed, Upvc casement windows with leaded glass panels. Gas cooker point. 6 power points.
An open-plan staircase with ranch-rail balustrade rises to the:-
Loft access. 1 power point. Smoke alarm.
REAR BEDROOM NO. 1 (13'7" x 8'6" approx.)
A pleasant double bedroom. Double-glazed, Upvc casement windows with leaded glass screens. Curtain pole and rings. Large built-in wardrobe with hanging and shelf space. 2 power points. Central heating radiator with thermostat.
FRONT BEDROOM NO. 2 (11'2" x 6'7" approx.)
Double-glazed, Upvc casement windows with leaded glass panels. Curtain rail and runners. Central heating radiator with thermostat. 2 power points.
Having a white suite comprising; a bath with tiled side panel. Over-bath Bristan electric shower. Shower curtain and rail. Pedestal wash-hand basin. Close-coupled toilet. Walls fully tiled in charcoal/blue ceramic tiles. Mirror tiles. Glass shelves. Vinyl floor covering. Shaver light/socket. Double-glazed, Upvc casement window with leaded screen. Central heating radiator with thermostat. Coved ceiling.
At the rear is:-
A garden that has a sunny aspect. Paved patio, and a grassed area. Garden store shed. Timber screen boundary fencing. Pedestrian gate access to the rear.
VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS:- Strictly by appointment only.
VIEW THE 360 VIRTUAL TOUR - CLICK THE LINK ON OUR WEBSITE.
Face-to-face viewings will be carried out under strict guidelines for the safety of viewers, vendors and our staff as follows:-
1. Stay 2 meters apart. We ask you to kindly observe social distancing regulations at all time, before, during and after the viewing.
2. Avoid physical contact such as shaking hands, and touching surfaces. Our staff will enter the property first to open doors, windows, cupboards and turn lights on.
3. Sanitise Hands. Please sanitise your hands when entering, during and after viewing the property.
4. Face Coverings. Face coverings must be worn at all times when inside the property.
5. Talk outside. Better to talk outside in the fresh air, so please keep all questions until then. Alternatively call us or e-mail later.
6. Viewings. We ask that you please keep viewings to a maximum of 3 persons.
Before booking a viewing please make sure that you have
1. Seen the property details and photographs online.
2. Viewed the 360 Virtual Tour.
3. Put yourselves in a position to proceed with a purchase e.g. have a Mortgage in Principle. (we require a copy of your mortgage in principle certificate).
4. Cleared-up as many queries with us before viewing.
Downlands Way, Rumney, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cardiff Queen Street Station1.9 miles
- Cathays Station2.0 miles
- Heath Low Level Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Michael Jones Estate Agents Ltd., trading as MICHAEL JONES & COMPANY in Whitchurch Road, Heath, is an Independent family-run firm, with over 45 years’ experience in the residential sales and lettings market in Cardiff.
The Firm originated in 1976 as Homefinders, which became Michael Jones & Co. in 1991, and was then incorporated as Michael Jones Estate Agents Ltd in 2003.
The husband and wife partnership of Michael and Jenny Jones, together with their son Richard, believe that tho
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MJE1001413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Jones & Co, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.