Oyster Tank Road, CO7
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- A MODERN SECOND FLOOR 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH GARAGE
- FINE VIEWS ACROSS BOATING LAKE TOWARDS RIVER COLNE
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 17'9" x 9'5"
- BEDROOM 1. 13'2" x 9'6" * BEDROOM 2. 10'6" x 6'11"
- KITCHEN 17'6" x 6'9" INC. GAS HOB, ELEC. OVEN, EXTRACTOR, FRIDGE/FREEZER, DISHWASHER AND WASHING MACHINE
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM/W.C.
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PRESENTLY LET AT £695 PER CALENDAR MONTH (EXCLUSIVE)
GROUND FLOOR COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL with stairs leading to 2nd floor Apartment and private door to:-
HALL with two windows to rear aspect, doors leading to bedrooms, bathroom and lounge
LOUNGE 17'9 x 9'5 with double glazed window to front and additional Velux window providing ample light. Radiator with thermostatic valve.
KITCHEN 17'6 x 6'9 . A range of fitted cupboards with worktop and built in appliances including Gas Hob, Electric Oven with extractor over and Fridge Freezer. Wood effect flooring.
BEDROOM 1. 13'6 x 9'6 with window to front. Radiator with thermostatic valve.
BEDROOM 2. 10'6 x 6'11with window to front. Radiator with thermostatic valve.
BATHROOM Fully tiled with white suite including panelled bath with shower mixer attachment, wash hand basin and wc. Radiator with thermostatic valve and wood effect flooring.
Access to the apartment is via the ground floor. Access to drying area/clothes line.
All main services are connected. Council Tax Band B.
N.B. None of the appliances have been tested
999 year lease dated 1st January, 2003
Service Charge £1200 per annum including peppercorn ground rent.
By appointment through LUCAS ESTATE AGENTS E&OE
Energy Performance Certificates
Oyster Tank Road, CO7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alresford (Essex) Station3.4 miles
- Great Bentley Station3.6 miles
- Wivenhoe Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Lucas Estate Agents is the original local independent estate agents based in the sought after small town of Brightlingsea.
The business was started by Ronald Lucas, from somewhat humble beginnings in converted wooden outbuildings in Thomas Street, at the back of a High Street tailors shop started by his father, Arthur. It was an enterprising step by the then young Ronald Lucas.
In May 1937, the business was moved to the then newly built shop in Victoria Place. It is a fantastic pr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 59872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lucas Estate Agents, Brightlingsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.