Newfields Drive, Moorends, Doncaster
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- Lounge, Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Sun room, UPVC double glazed
- Gas central heating, Wet room
- Detached brick garage, Driveway
- Wrap around lawned gardens
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- NO UPWARD CHAIN INVOLVED
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 16' 4" x 9' 5" (4.98m x 2.89m) Front and side facing UPVC double glazed windows. Fitted with a range of modern cream high gloss wall and base units with granite effect worksurfaces and matching splashbacks incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven and four ring electric hob with glass splash back and extractor hood. Space for fridge freezer and washing machine. Radiator. Glazed double doors leading into the lounge.
LOUNGE 16' 4" x 12' 7" (4.98m x 3.86m) maximum. Front facing UPVC double glazed bow window. Feature timber fireplace with marble effect inset and hearth to an electric fire. Radiator. Door into the hallway.
HALLWAY Doors off to all rooms. Two useful storage cupboards, one housing the wall mounted gas combi boiler. Loft access. Radiator.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 8" x 11' 6" (3.58m x 3.53m) Rear facing UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 4" x 9' 3" (2.87m x 2.84m) Side facing UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 8' 8" x 7' 6" (2.65m x 2.30m) Rear facing UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
WETROOM 8' 3" x 5' 4" (2.52m x 1.65m) Side facing UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a white pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Electric wall mounted shower. Tiled walls. Wet room installed flooring. Radiator.
OUTSIDE Standing on a wide plot, there is an open plan lawned front garden with established flower borders. A path leads to a wrought iron gate and into a small fenced area in front of the sun room.
There is a timber gate between the bungalow and the detached garage leading into the rear garden with a further timber gate to the left side of the garage to an area that could be used as storage which measures approximately 1.56m wide. There is a concrete driveway providing off road parking and leading to the garage.
DETACHED BRICK GARAGE 16' 2" x 7' 11" (4.93m x 2.42m) Front up and over access door. Electric light and power.
The rear garden is deceptively spacious and wraps around from the rear of the sun room, along the back of the bungalow and to a generous area to the back and side of the garage, which currently houses a timber garden shed and aluminium greenhouse. There is a paved patio, lawn, established shrub borders, two apple trees, timber panelled fencing plus a second aluminium greenhouse.
NO UPWARD CHAIN INVOLVED
Newfields Drive, Moorends, Doncaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thorne North Station1.1 miles
- Thorne South Station1.5 miles
- Hatfield & Stainforth Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Our Thorne office is prominently located on the corner of King Street and Field Road, with our own customer car park to the side and only 2 minutes drive from Junction 6 of the M18 motorway with easy access to the M180 and M62.
We really understand that moving home can be a stressful experience and we're ready to make your move a smooth and simple part of your journey. Choosing the right estate agent to work with can be difficult. After all, there are many companies you can cho
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100808007034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Screetons, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.