Princes Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
- Stylish semi-detached property
- Three well appointed bedrooms
- Integrated kitchen with dining area
- Bright & spacious living room
- Modern first floor bathroom
- Detached garage
- South facing rear garden
- Shops, schools, Epping Forest & the Central Line close by
- Excellent location in the heart of Buckhurst Hill
- EPC rating D63
Princes Road is the perfect location for Queens Road, with it's boutiques shops, cafes, restaurants and Waitrose Supermarket. The Central Line Station is just a short walk away, with its direct links to the City, West End and Canary Wharf, and for road users the M11, M25 and routes into London are all easily accessible. The area is well served by both state and independent schools, and with Epping Forest surrounding the area, you are never short of leisure pursuits.
The ground floor accommodation commences with a welcoming hall with a stunning Herringbone wooden floor which continues into the living room. This is a great space, a well presented and naturally bright room with a bay window, wooden flooring, contemporary storage units and double doors opening to the kitchen/breakfast room. The kitchen area is fitted with an extensive range of units with contrasting worksurfaces, including a breakfast bar, and there are integrated appliances and plenty of storage options. There is ample space for a dining table, and the mirrored wall adds to the feeling of space, with patio doors opening to the rear garden. This whole area has underfloor heating. Upstairs are three well appointed bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes, and served by a family bathroom with underfloor heating, a modern white suite including a Jacuzzi bath and contrasting tiling.
The front garden is partly paved to offer parking for one car, with the remainder laid to lawn with flower beds. There is a wide pathway to the side of the house which leads to the rear garden. This is a delightful south facing garden and measures approximately 30ft x 25ft with a patio, lawn and mature borders and beds. To the side of the property is a shared driveway which gives access to a detached garage.
Princes Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buckhurst Hill Station0.5 miles
- Roding Valley Station0.7 miles
- Woodford Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Farr O’Neil is an independently owned Residential Estate Agency situated in Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill. The business has been created to offer a personal service of the highest standard whether you are buying, selling or renting. The team’s attention to detail and approachable style is our key to your successful move.
a better move by farr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FARRO_001813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr O'Neil, Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.