Blenheim Way, Horspath
- Detached Bungalow
- Three bedrooms and home office
- Far reaching views to the south
- Potential to extend into the loft
- Host of amenities nearby
- Situated on a quiet side road
Upon entering the property you are greeted by an entrance hall, to one side of the property there are three bedrooms, two of which are large double size rooms, along with a smaller single bedroom, a cloakroom and a family shower room. Further into the property is a spacious lounge/dining room with sliding doors leading into the garden and log burning stove, a modernised kitchen and a large office that would also work as a fourth bedroom if required.
Outside of the property there is ample driveway parking with a garage, gardens on all sides with raised flower beds, decking and patio space, the remaining garden is laid to lawn. The plot is elevated so benefits from fantastic far reaching views to the south.
* Detached bungalow with three bedrooms and a spacious home office
* Positioned on an elevated plot with far reaching views to the south
* Potential the extend the property into the loft space
* Situated on Blenheim Way, a quiet side road in Horspath village
* Host of amenities available in the village
Horspath is an ancient village nestled on the slopes of Shotover and surrounded by green belt land, offering country living just one mile outside the city boundary. Horspath is closely linked to Oxford and Wheatley. There are also many local amenities including a convenience store, two public houses, two highly regarded primary schools in Wheatley and Horspath, and thriving cricket and football clubs.
Find out more about the village -
Read the latest parish magazine -
Horspath C of E Primary School: www.horspath.oxon.sch.uk
We would inform prospective purchasers that these sales particulars have been prepared as a general guide only. A detailed survey has not been carried out nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. Room sizes should not be relied upon for furnishings purposes and are approximate. Floor plans are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale. If there any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property.
Blenheim Way, Horspath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station4.2 miles
- Radley Station4.8 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station6.1 miles
About the agent
We'd like to introduce ourselves as your new local estate agents after opening in October 2016, dedicated to providing a unique quality of service to selling and letting. We know and love the area, because we have lived and worked here for years, so will be familiar faces to many.
Most importantly, with 27 years experience between us, we understand that good communication with you - throughout the selling and letting process - is critical to making it a positive and successful move. We
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10923851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turner Properties, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.