- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- *AVAILABLE WITH ZERO DEPOSIT*
- EPC Rating D
- Good size kitchen
- Just a few minutes from the town centre
- 3 bedrooms
- 1st floor bathroom
- Lovely rear garden
- *Call William H Brown to view*
- 1 off road parking space
- GCH + uPVC Double Glazing
*AVAILABLE WITH ZERO DEPOSIT* William H Brown offer this SPACIOUS 3 bed 3 story mid terrace conveniently located just minutes away from North Walsham town centre. Benefits include GCH, uPVC double glazing, 1st floor bathroom, off road parking, low maintenance enclosed rear garden.....VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THE SPACE & COSY NATURE OF THE ACCOMMODATION!
Double glazed door to front & double glazed windows to both sides with internal door leading into the lounge.
Lounge (10’1 x 10')
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, feature brick fireplace (not to be used) shelving to corner alcove with cupboard below. Door to stairway and further door into the dining room.
Dining room (13’ 4 x 10’)
Window to rear porch, radiator, under stairs cupboard, laminate flooring, shelving to alcove, fire place with mantel piece surround, archway leading into the kitchen.
Kitchen (13’ 9 x 5’ 6)
Range of wall & base units, cooker, space for a fridge, double glazed door and window to rear porch & window to the rear aspect.
Double glazed door to rear garden & windows to front & side aspect, plumbing for a washing machine & dishwasher.
First floor landing
Bedroom 1 (12’ x 10’)
Exposed floor boards, fitted wardrobe either side of an ornamental fireplace and double glazed window to front aspect
Bedroom 2 (10’ x 7’ 9)
Built in shelved cupboard, double glazed window to rear aspect, carpeted
Suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail radiator, built in cupboard housing gas boiler, part tiled walls and double glazed window to side aspect.
Top floor landing
Bedroom 3 (11’9 x 7’7 Plus 5’2 x 5’)
2 velux roof windows, radiator.
Paved off road parking for 1 car in front of house with an open archway to the side providing access to the rear.
Low maintenance paved garden with a large shed enclosed by fence with gate to the side passageway.
North Walsham is a thriving market town in the highly sought after & picturesque North Norfolk. and sits midway between the North Norfolk Coast, the Norfolk Broads and Norwich. A truly perfect location just inland from the Norfolk coastline which is around 5 miles away aswell as being on the door step of the Norfolk broads and the city of Norwich just 16 miles away. North Walsham has a railway station which is on the popular Norwich to Sheringham 'Bittern' line. North Walsham boasts a popular weekly market as well as having a wide variety of supermarkets, independent retailers, restaurants, leisure facilities including the 2003 built Victory swimming & fitness centre, a library, community centre, primary, secondary and upper schools, doctors, dentists, bars, cafe's and parks, there truly is something here for everyone!
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- North Walsham Station0.2 miles
- Worstead Station2.9 miles
- Gunton Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local North Walsham William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in North Walsham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P1247G1814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.