Amos Avenue, Manchester, M40
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Close To Public Transport
- Double Glazing
- Shops & Amenities Nearby
Madina Property are pleased to bring to the market this NEWLY REFURBISHED three bedroom family home - with off road parking and a garden to the rear. This property is one not to be missed, with spacious internal accommodation. Internal accommodation comprises; SPACIOUS Lounge. A large kitchen and a downstairs W/C to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom. Externally to the front there is a driveway providing off road parking and to the rear there is a large garden. Ideal for families. AVAILABLE NOW!
Amos Avenue, Manchester, M40
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dean Lane Station0.7 miles
- Edge Lane Tram Stop1.1 miles
- Failsworth Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Madina Property Services
Madina Property Services are a team of qualified professionals, with over twenty years of experience in the property industry. Using our extensive network and innovative marketing technologies, we are able to bring sellers and landlords together with buyers and tenants respectively.
Advising clients ranging from individual private investors, homeowners to major developers and investors, we put teamwork, innovation and our passion for property at the heart
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madina Property, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.