Brownberrie Drive, Horsforth, Leeds
- A well presented detached
- Versatile 3-5 bedroom family home
- Excellent Horsforth location
- 2 spacious reception rooms
- Attractive dining kitchen
- Mater bedroom with ensuite
- 2 occasional loft rooms
- Drive, double garage & gardens
The property has PVCu double glazing throughout and a gas central heating system. The property is accessed into the entrance hallway with PVCu double glazed entrance door and return stair case to the first floor. To the front is the lounge, a well proportioned reception room. Also to the front is a dual aspect family room, a good size and versatile space with PVCu double glazed French doors leading on to the rear garden. To the rear is the dining kitchen with an attractive range of base & wall units, ceramic tiling, built in double oven & hob, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, the central heating boiler, chrome heated towel rail, ceiling inset spotlighting and composite rear entrance door.
To the first floor is the landing with the stair case to the second floor. To the front is the master bedroom with laminate flooring and a range of built in wardrobes & drawer units. The ensuite shower room has a three piece suite with separate shower cubicle, laminate flooring and a PVCu double glazed window to the side. There are two further bedrooms to the first floor. The good size and modern family bathroom has a four piece suite with a bath, shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail, ceiling inset spotlighting and ceramic tiling.
To the second floor, are two useful and versatile occasional bedrooms/office/storage areas.
Outside is a lawned garden to the front with raised beds and a gated driveway. To the rear is a double detached garage, a particularly good size lawned garden and access to extremely useful basement.
The property is within easy reach of a wide range of excellent amenities including well regarded schools for all ages, Horsforth train station, Leeds/Bradford airport, extensive local shopping facilities, local bars & restaurants.
Brownberrie Drive, Horsforth, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station0.2 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.8 miles
- Headingley Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR210248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.