12 Hillgrove House, 186 High Street, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8
- Open plan living leading onto a private Balcony
- a stylish Kitchen with contemporary units and quality branded appliances
- Luxury Minoli ceramic tiles Bathroom & Ensuite
- Juliet Balcony to main Bedroom along with luxury Ensuite and built-in wardrobes
- Second Bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Underfloor heating
- Private parking space
- Space for home working with a utility room and ample storage
- Lift to all floors
- Communal Roof Terrace
RESERVE WITH A 5% DEPOSIT WITH HELP TO BUY.
Perfectly placed in Edgware, close to all amenities, this 2nd Floor 2-Bed/2-Bath apartment, part of Shanly Homes latest development offers a fully integrated Kitchen, Bathroom and Ensuite to main Bedroom. underfloor heating, fitted wardrobes to Bedrooms, Balcony and parking.
Shanly Homes are pleased to bring to the market their traditionally constructed new flagship development in Edgware, Hillgrove House, comprising of a collection of 20 one and two bedroom apartments.
Situated within walking distance of Edgware's Station Road and an array of amenities at The Broadwalk centre. Close by are also open spaces including Canons Park, Stonegrove Park and Chandos Recreation Park.
- Contemporary kitchen units with composite
worktops and upstands and quality branded integrated appliances including Siemens fan assisted single oven, Siemens gas hob, Stainless steel and glass chimney extractor, Integrated full height fridge/freezer, Integrated dishwasher, - Integrated washer dryer, Stainless steel sink
and Chrome mixer tap, Stylish LED feature lighting to the underside of the wall units, Recessed LED downlights.
- Bathroom and Ensuite with White porcelain sanitaryware with soft closing toilet seats, contemporary chrome brassware throughout, thermostatically controlled showers with low profile shower tray, toughened glass and stainless steel shower enclosure, luxury Minoli tiles to floors and half height to sanitaryware walls and useful tiled recessed storage in the shower enclosures in selected bathrooms. Vanity unit to master ensuite. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed LED downlights.
- Underfloor heating.
- Media plates providing connectivity to your
audio visual devices in the living/dining room and master bedroom. Wired for SkyQ and terrestrial
television (Sky account required).
- Fitted wardrobes with shelf and hanging
rail to master bedrooms. Wardrobes to second bedroom.
- Mains powered smoke detectors with battery back-up.
- Lift to each floor.
- BT Fibre to the premises (BT account required).
- Workspace location.
- Juliette Balcony, separate private Balcony and Communal Roof Terrace.
- Covered communal entrance portico and communal areas.
- Video entry system to all apartments.
- Natural Indian Sandstone to footpaths and terrace areas.
- Outside lights to private balcony area.
- Covered car parking space with Electric car charging facility* (*Car charging point shared with adjacent space.)
- Bin store.
- Cycle store.
Show Apartment open daily from 10am-5pm.
To arrange a viewing, please contact Hamptons Stanmore New Homes on .
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home or alternatively a previous development by the same Developer.
Edgware's vibrant Station Road is just a short walk away and offers all the essentials including banks, pharmacies and supermarkets. The Broadwalk shopping centre is just over 4 miles away and offers a huge variety of retailers and restaurants.
Edgware underground station is under half a mile away and provides an easy link to the centre of the city (Leicester Square) in just under 30 minutes, ideal for both commuting and socialising.
Situated within easy reach of a number of beautiful green open spaces such as Canons Park with 45 acres to explore, Stonegrove Park offering basketball and tennis courts and a children's play area and Stanmore Country Park Reserve with its marked out nature trail.
Barnet Burnt Oak Leisure Centre is under 2 miles away. Here you can enjoy a state-of-the-art gym, astro pitch, variety of sports courts and a wide range of fitness classes. Stanmore Golf Club is also within easy reach and Arch North Climbing Centre is just over a mile away.
The M1 motorway is just under 2 miles away and offers easy access to the M25 and beyond.
12 Hillgrove House, 186 High Street, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edgware Station0.3 miles
- Canons Park Station0.7 miles
- Stanmore Station1.0 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO210298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons New Homes, Stanmore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.