Freshwater, Isle of Wight
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The property is accessible to local footpaths providing access to the village centre shops and amenities together with close-by walks along the Yar Estuary, The Causeway and Afton Nature Reserve. Within a mile of the property is the beach in Freshwater Bay, a couple of miles the family beach at Colwell Bay and the harbour town of Yarmouth with its mainland ferry terminal is within a ten minute drive.
ENTRANCE HALL with two built-in storage cupboards.
LIVING ROOM 14' 4" x 10' 9" (4.37m x 3.28m) A pleasant room with outlook to the front.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 14' 4" x 8' 5" (4.37m x 2.57m) well fitted with a range of wall, base cupboards and drawers with work surface incorporating an inset stainless steel sink and plumbing for washing machine under. Appliances include a built-in electric oven and gas hob with extractor over.
BEDROOM 1 12' 6" x 8' 11" (3.81m x 2.72m) A double bedroom with outlook to the rear.
BEDROOM 2 11' 1" x 6' 1" (3.38m x 1.85m) A generous single bedroom with outlook to the rear.
BATHROOM Fitted with a white suite comprising WC, wash basin and bath with shower over.
OUTSIDE To the front of the property is an open plan communal lawned area and a driveway to the side provides access to the communal car parking area with an allocated parking space. There is an external staircase which gives access to the first floor entrance door with storage area below. There is also a private enclosed area of garden belonging to the flat.
COUNCIL TAX BAND - B
EPC RATING - C
VIEWINGS Strictly by prior appointment with the selling agent Spence Willard.
IMPORTANT NOTICE 1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Spence Willard in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Spence Willard nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
BrochuresNew 1 Page - Fres...
Freshwater, Isle of Wight
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lymington Pier Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Spence Willard is a privately owned independent Estate Agency set up in 2012 to offer quality sales and lettings across the Isle of Wight. Our in-depth knowledge of the local property market and unbridled passion for the Isle of Wight enables us to work tirelessly hard to offer a first class service to buyers and sellers.
With our strong emphasis on effective marketing strategies, we utilise national and international links combined with the latest technological innovations, to find the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100523008988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spence Willard, Freshwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.