Craister Court, CAMBRIDGE
- End of Terraced Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Overlooks Quiet Green
- Convenient for Cambridge North Station and Science Park
- Easy Access to A14
- Viewing Recommended!
SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE SITUATED IN A QUIET POSITION IN KINGS HEDGES WITHIN NORTH CAMBRIDGE. THE PROPERTY OFFERS VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION INCLUDING A BEDROOM TO THE GROUND FLOOR. THERE IS ALSO OFF ROAD PARKING-VIEWING RECOMMENDED!
Situated in the heart of Kings Hedges in North Cambridge, this is a well proportioned four bedroom end of terrace home, with the benefit of ground floor bedroom accommodation and gated off road parking to the rear.
The house overlooks a quiet green area to the front, and is very conveniently located for amenities such as the railway station at Cambridge North and the Science Park. There are also local shops and good schools nearby, and the overall represents a great example of an affordable family home.
Living Room- 21'8 x 10'8 (6.60m x 3.24m)
Kitchen/Diner- 16'5 x 14'5 (5m x 4.39m)
Sun Lounge- 11' x 9'9 (3.36m x 2.98m)
Bedroom Two- 12'3 x 8'8 (3.74m x 2.65m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One- 14'4 x 12' (4.36m x 3.66m
Bedroom Three- 7'8 x 6'11 (2.33m x 2.12m)
Bedroom Four- 11'2 x 8'9 (3.41m x 2.67m)
Open plan to the front, overlooking a green.
With gated access at the rear to drive a vehicle or two off the road. Lawned area with numerous shrubs and a garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Craister Court, CAMBRIDGE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge North1.4 miles
- Cambridge Station2.5 miles
- Waterbeach Station3.7 miles
About the agent
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With over thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire process of selling your home and buying you
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ORP100925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orchard Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.