Slipper Lane, Mirfield, WF14
- EXTENDED THREE BEROOM SEMI DETACHED IN SUPER LOCATION
- Deceptively Spacious Accommodation THroughout
- Ground Floor Bedroom & Bathroom
- c. 100 Foot Rear Garden with Open Aspect Views
- Catchment of Well Regarded Mirfield Free Grammar
- Ample Driveway Parking & Garage
- GCH, uPVC DG. NO CHAIN
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Robert Watts Estate Agents
5.03m x 3.28m (16' 6" x 10' 9")
Feature fireplace with fire.
5.54m x 3.56m (18' 2" x 11' 8")
Range of kitchen units, worktops and sink unit. uPVC French doors leading to the garden.
3.58m x 3.35m (11' 9" x 11' 0")
2.64m x 2.54m (8' 8" x 8' 4")
Range of base and wall units, worktops and sink unit.
Ground Floor Bedroom 3
3.53m x 2.57m (11' 7" x 8' 5")
Ground Floor Bathroom/W.C.
Three piece white bathroom suite comprising bath shower over, hand wash basin and wc.
Storage to eaves. Velux Roof Light.
4.04m x 3.28m (13' 3" x 10' 9")
uPVC French doors leading to the balcony terrace, offering lovely views.
En-Suite Shower Room/W.C.
White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, hand wash basin and wc. Tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail. Velux Roof Light.
4.04m x 1.7m (13' 3" x 5' 7")
The property boasts a good sized plot of circa 0.12 acres. Ample sized garden to the rear measuring circa. 100ft with far reaching open aspect views. Garden to the front, long driveway providing ample off street parking and single detached garage.
Slipper Lane, Mirfield, WF14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mirfield Station1.2 miles
- Ravensthorpe Station2.2 miles
- Deighton Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent, Robert Watts is the best placed agent. Since 1979 we have grown to 5 offices with 30 staff but are still a family run business and as one of the largest agents in the area we know the area better than most as we all live here, including the branch based family director James Watts. We keep things simple and with our experience and expertise, we make moving as stress free as possible with a dedicated customer service team availa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE210454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.