Canal Boulevard, NW1
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Extremely large 4/5 bedroom townhouse in a secure gated development
- Offering 1930 sq ft of living space arranged over 4 floors
- Modern kitchen leads to a private south facing garden
- A large double reception room with juliet balcony
- 4 double bedrooms (1 En-Suite)
- Hard woods floors throughout
- One off street parking space
- Ample amounts of storage space
- Located on the border of Kentish Town/Camden with easy access to local amenities
- Ideally located for Camden School for Girls and College Francais Bilingue De Londres
BrochuresCanal Boulevard, NW1Brochure
Canal Boulevard, NW1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kentish Town Station0.4 miles
- Camden Road Station0.5 miles
- Caledonian Road Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Parkheath are market leaders in letting properties in Prime North and North West London having gained a reputation for delivering the highest professional standards for over thirty five years.
Working within some of London's most desirable locations and with an extraordinary range of properties that encompass all property types from grand period mansions to cutting edge modern apartments. Our award winning lettings team are primed to utilise their many years of experience to provide a c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30870362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkheath, Kentish Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.