Park Mount, Pound Hill, Alresford
- Detached Four Double Bedroom House
- Convenient Town Centre Location
- Landscaped Garden with View over the Town
- Generous Garage and Driveway Parking
- Well-Proportioned Rooms
- No Onward Chain
The wooden front door opens to the wide entrance hall, where stairs lead up to the first floor. There is a cupboard and cloakroom under the stairs. Double doors from the hall open to the spacious sitting room, with its contemporary fireplace and low-level alcove storage to each side. The heart of the home is probably the sizeable kitchen/dining room, which has a window overlooking the garden, a traditional pantry cupboard, an 'Aga' style cooker, which also controls the central heating as well as a free-standing range cooker, fitted storage units and worktops and plenty of space for a long dining table and chairs.
On the first floor, there are four double bedrooms, three of which have fitted wardrobes. The main bedroom has double doors facing east, with a small balcony and a unique view of the town centre. The light and airy fourth bedroom could equally be used as a studio, office or even as an annexe, as it has its own stairs and entrance from the outside. There is a bathroom and a shower room, both with modern white suites.
Outside, there is driveway parking to the front of the property and a gate, which leads through to the pretty garden that has been cleverly landscaped to offer a high level of privacy and seclusion. Tucked away in the corner of the garden is a large storage shed.
Alresford is a beautiful Georgian town known for its variety of independent shops, restaurants and inns located in stunning surroundings on the edge of the South Downs National Park. Attractions include the Watercress steam railway, schools for infant, junior and secondary education, several churches and an active and inclusive community. The cathedral city of Winchester is about 7 miles away and there is easy access to the south coast, the midlands and London via the road network. There is also mainline rail access to London from both Winchester and Alton. Southampton airport is only about half an hour away by car.
SERVICES We understand that all mains services are connected.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION Winchester City Council
Council Tax Band: F
Park Mount, Pound Hill, Alresford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station6.9 miles
About the agent
At home in Hampshire
Hellards is independently owned, and has been selling and letting properties in Alresford and the surrounding villages since 1988.
Wherever you may be on your personal property journey, we would love to help you. Call us on 01962 736333, or pop into our office on Broad Street in the centre of the town, to discuss your property needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100820005509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hellards Estate Agents, Alresford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.