Cote Lane, Allerton
- VIEWING A MUST
- SEMI DETACHED
- MODERNISATION REQUIRED
- OUTSKIRTS OF ALLETON
- VERY LARGE WORKSHOP/GARAGE
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN & GROUND FLOOR WC
- THREE BEDROOMS
ENTRANCE Via side entrance door to inner hall with stairs to first floor. Doors to lounge, dining room, kitchen and ground floor wc. Central heating radiator.
LOUNGE 14' 9" x 12' 1" (4.5m x 3.68m) SUDG window. Wall mounted living flame gas fire. Central heating radiator. Opening through to the dining room.
DINING ROOM 11' 5" x 9' 4" (3.48m x 2.84m) SUDG window. door through to the kitchen.
KITCHEN 8' 8" x 8' 5" (2.64m x 2.57m) SUDG window. Timber finish wall and base units with matching work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink. Plumbing for washer. Side entrance door.
GROUND FLOOR WC Hand wash basin and wc. Complementary tiling.
LANDING SUDG window. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
BEDROOM ONE 15' 0" x 10' 6" (4.57m x 3.2m) SUDG window. Central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 6" x 9' 3" (3.51m x 2.82m) SUDG window. Central heating radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 5" x 7' 9" (2.87m x 2.36m) Secondary glazed window. Central heating radiator.
BATHROOM 9' 2" x 5' 4" (2.79m x 1.63m) White three piece suite comprising of bath, hand wash basin and wc.
EXTERIOR Gardens to front and rear. Long driveway to side leading to workshop/garage.
WORKSHOP/GARAGE 35' 6" x 17' 6" (10.82m x 5.33m) The workshop/garage has very good head height and has power. Suitable for a variety of uses subject to any necessary consents. Three phase electric supply.
Brochures4 Page Portrait -...
Cote Lane, Allerton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frizinghall Station2.8 miles
- Saltaire Station2.9 miles
- Bingley Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Whitney's Estate Agents Ltd are one of Bradford's longest established independent firms.
The business was started by Frank Whitney, a local businessman from Wibsey in 1947. Although not in the same family, the practice has remained in private family ownership ever since.
We pride ourselves on personal service from dedicated professionals with the experience and skill that our clients expect and deserve.
In addition to our general Estate Agency, Valuation & Property Managemen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101845008654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitney's, Clayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.