Hague Lane, Renishaw, Sheffield, S21
- CHAIN FREE!
- THREE/FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DETACHED DORMA BUNGALOW
- EXTENSIVE GARDENS AND OUTDOOR SPACE
- LARGE DOUBLE GARAGE
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- SURROUNDED BY COUNTRYSIDE AND WOODLAND
- SEMI-RURAL LOCATION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- GOOD ROAD NETWORKS TO THE M1 MOTORWAY, SHEFFIELD AND CHESTERFIELD
HALLWAY Entrance via a composite door into the welcoming hallway with neutral decor and carpeted flooring. Ceiling light, radiator and a large under stairs storage cupboard. Doors lead to the lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. Stairs rise to the first floor.
LOUNGE 11' 11" x 12' 9" (3.65m x 3.9m) A bright living area with carpeted flooring and a walk in bay window overlooking front of the property. Neutral decor, ceiling light and radiator. A second side window, TV point and fireplace.
DINING ROOM 11' 11" x 13' 1" (3.65m x 4.0m) A good sized second reception room with neutral decor, carpeted flooring, ceiling light and two radiators. Side window and a floor to ceiling window with woodland views.
KITCHEN/DINER 11' 11" x 12' 11" (3.64m x 3.94m) Fitted with ample wall and base units, contrasting worktops and part tiled walls. One and a half stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap. Double oven, hob and under counter space for a washing machine and fridge. Ceiling strip light, tile effect flooring and two windows. A composite door leads to the rear of the property.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 3" x 12' 11" (3.44m x 3.95m) A generous double bedroom with painted walls and carpeted flooring. Ceiling light, radiator and two windows.
BATHROOM 6' 10" x 7' 10" (2.1m x 2.4m) Comprising of a bath with an over head electric shower, vanity unit with wash basin and low flush WC. Ceiling light, radiator and an obscure glass window. Fully tiled walls and carpeted flooring.
STAIRS AND LANDING Carpeted stairs rise to the first floor landing with a ceiling light and two generous sized storage cupboards. Doors lead to the two bedrooms.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 1" x 11' 11" (3.7m x 3.65m) A good sized double bedroom with painted walls and carpeted flooring. Side window, radiator and ceiling light.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 10" x 12' 1" (3m x 3.7m) A third double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, carpeted flooring and a side window. Neutral decor, radiator and ceiling light.
OUTSIDE The property is positioned on an extensive plot of land which is close to 0.75 of an acre. A low rise wall with wrought iron gates give access to the driveway providing ample off road parking and leading to the large double garage with power, lighting, alarm system and electric roller door. Beautifully presented gardens to the front, side and rear of the property. Garden shed and further garden space beyond the rear of the property which backs on to countryside. Having stunning woodland views to the front and boasting masses of potential!
DOUBLE GARAGE (6.0M X 6.0M)
PROPERTY DETAILS - FULLY UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- COMBI BOILER
- SOLAR PANELS - Owned by the property
- Planning permission granted in the past to build on the land
Hague Lane, Renishaw, Sheffield, S21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Halfway Tram Stop2.3 miles
- Westfield Tram Stop2.5 miles
- Waterthorpe Tram Stop2.8 miles
About the agent
Your home is probably your most valuable asset, and moving home can be one of life's most stressful experiences.
At Key2go we pride ourselves on personal customer service, excellence and attention to detail. We aim to build a relationship with clients based on honest communication and trust. You can rest assured you have the support of a team firmly on your si
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100629007267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Key2go Estate & Letting Agents Ltd, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.