Edenhall Close, Tilehurst, Reading
- Detached House in exclusive cul-de-sac
- 'No Onward Chain' complications
- Close to Tilehurst Train Station
- Porch, Entrance Hall & Cloakroom
- 15'11" x 13'3" Lounge
- 10' Dining Room with Patio Doors
- 10' Kitchen plus 11' Utility Room
- 4 Bedrooms with En-suite to Bedroom 1
- Garage & ample Driveway
- Secluded well tended Rear Garden
Occupying a secluded plot at the foot of a very well regarded cul-de-sac on the western fringes of Tilehurst, bordering Purley-on-Thames and miles of open countryside yet under 10 minutes walk of Tilehurst Train Station linking Paddington, Oxford and Reading Mainline. Reputable Primary and Secondary Schools and local convenience stores are also within close proximity plus Reading Town Centre is circa 3.5 miles to the east and the M4 Motorway is approximately 20 minutes commute by car.
With the added advantage of 'No Onward Chain' complications, properties in this area are rarely available. Approached via Driveway providing ample Parking, up and over door accessing integral Garage and Covered Open Porch over Front Door opening to Porch and in turn Entrance Hall. A staircase rises to the First Floor Landing and doors lead to Living Room, Kitchen and a handy Cloakroom. The front aspect Living Room with French Doors to rear aspect Dining Room with Patio Doors to Garden and door to 10' Kitchen which leads to a useful Utility Room with courtesy door to Garage and rear aspect door to Garden. On the Frist Floor, the central Landing services 4 Bedrooms (all with built in storage) including Main Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room and a Bathroom with white suite including Shower over Bath with glazed screen. The established enclosed Rear Garden is another notable feature of this desirable home. With mature trees and shrubs providing a high level of seclusion and privacy, well tended flower/shrub beds surround Paved Patio seating areas and paths with a central lawn.
To discuss this fine home in more detail or to arrange a viewing appointment please contact Sansome & George Estate Agents
BrochuresEdenhall Close, Tilehurst, ReadingBrochure
Edenhall Close, Tilehurst, Reading
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tilehurst Station0.3 miles
- Reading West Station2.3 miles
- Pangbourne Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Recognised by reputation as professional, reliable and efficient firm of property agents, we provide a personal and friendly service when selling, buying, letting or renting property across the Reading area.
At Sansome & George we have a highly enthusiastic, motivated and committed team who are proud to consistently provide excellent service and personal advice to all our customers.
With in-depth local knowledge and experience twinned with representation in London, we are even bet
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30936625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.