Park Grove, Horsforth, LS18
- OUTSTANDING EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED
- LOFT CONVERSION WITH EN-SUITE
- 20 FT LONG MASTER BEDROOM
- SUPERB MODERN DINING KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO HALL PARK
- LOCATED IN A DESIRABLE CUL-DE-SAC
- FAR REACHING UNINTERRUPTED VIEWS TO THE FRONT
On the Ground floor:
To the left of the hallway is a fantastic sized living room with a feature fireplace and double doors leading through to the dining room, both featuring solid wood floors. To the rear of the dining room are French doors leading down a set of stone steps into the beautifully enclosed lawned back garden with a large private patio area.
Leading from the dining room is a bright, modern kitchen with a wide range of high gloss grey units, marble effect worktops and splashbacks. There is an integrated dishwasher and washer and a double oven and induction hob and extractor. There is also a handy side door from the kitchen area which leads out to a balcony with another set of steps leading down to the rear garden.
To the First Floor:
There are two generous double bedrooms and a very good sized third bedroom which would make a fantastic home office as it is flooded with light and has the most stunning far-reaching views.
This floor features the family bathroom which has a white three-piece suite and shower over the bath.
To the Second Floor:
This amazing loft conversion comprises a double bedroom and modern en-suite with bath and electric shower.
To the front of the property is a good-sized driveway for off-street parking and a useful entrance to lockable under-house storage. The recently landscaped front garden has a large, decked area, lawn and outside electric points and lighting. At the top of the driveway there is a gate which leads through to the fully enclosed rear garden which is safe and secure for children to play. It features a fantastic Mediterranean styled flagged patio, perfect for enjoying the sun.
This beautiful family home is situated in one of Horsforth’s prime residential areas. It is close to a number of highly regarded primary schools and Horsforth High School which are all within walking distance. Horsforth Hall Park is just around the corner and bars, eateries and shops are all just a short stroll away. For commuters, Horsforth Train Station and Kirkstall Forge Station are both within walking distance offering services to Leeds, York and Harrogate. There are also great bus links to the city centre close by. All in all, this location is sought after by a wide variety of buyers and enjoys a strong sense of community and a thriving village atmosphere.
Call us now to arrange your viewing!
Park Grove, Horsforth, LS18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station1.2 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.6 miles
- Apperley Bridge Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HORSP213974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.