Windrush Road, London NW10
- Top floor apartment
- Modern development
- Two double bedrooms
- Quiet residential road
- Excellent condition
- Long lease
- Chain free
- Viewing recommended
- Secure block
- Close to shops and transport
Full of natural light, this great property also benefits from wood flooring in the lounge / kitchen and carpet in the bedrooms, double glazed windows, high ceiling and ample storage space.
The property is offered on a long lease basis and is chain free.
BrochuresA4 Property Detai...
Windrush Road, London NW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harlesden Station0.3 miles
- Stonebridge Park Station0.7 miles
- Willesden Junction Station0.9 miles
About the agent
mile... is a young vibrant agency with a modern and dynamic approach to business. This does not in any way mean we are inexperienced. mile... have over 40 years combined experience within the property industry and its directors have a hands on approach when it comes to the business. It is this ability to provide experience and knowledge of the local areas alongside a modern and innovative twist that makes mile... unique to its competitors.
is a leading local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101541006557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by mile..., Kensal Rise. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.