47/3 Marchmont Crescent, Edinburgh, EH9 1HF
- Generous, triple aspect sitting room/dining room
- Stylish open plan kitchen with all appliances
- Mezzanine gallery, ideal for home working
- Four double bedrooms
- Family bathroom and additional shower room
- Well presented contemporary accommodation
- A short walk to the delightful Meadows
- Highly desirable residential area with excellent amenities
- Residents' permit parking and communal bike store
- Gas central heating and double glazing
By appt tel Agent
Forming part of a beautifully converted Victorian ‘B Listed’ school building, 47/3 Marchmont Crescent is an impressive four bedroom ground floor duplex apartment, ideally located in the heart of the highly desirable residential area of Marchmont. The property offers particularly bright and versatile family accommodation, fitted with high quality contemporary fixtures and fittings throughout, and is situated within easy walking distance of a wide variety of local amenities, the delightful Meadows, Bruntsfield Links and the City Centre.
Marchmont is an extremely popular location which is situated approximately a mile south of Edinburgh's city centre. It offers a wide variety of local amenities including convenience and speciality shops, post office and chemist. In addition there are a number of coffee shops, bars and restaurants. The property is a short walk from the Meadows and Bruntsfield Links where facilities include children's playgrounds, tennis courts, a bowling green and a pitch and putt. Excellent walks can also be enjoyed on Blackford Hill, Hermitage of Braid and in the Pentland Hills and there are many excellent golf courses within easy reach as is Warrender Swim Centre. Access to the city centre is easy both on foot and by bus and the city bypass is nearby which connects into the motorway network North, South and West. James Gillespie's Primary and High School are the catchment schools in the area, with private schools nearby including George Watson's College, Merchiston Castle School and George Heriot's School.
Fixtures and Fittings
All fitted carpets, fitted floor coverings, electronic blinds, light fittings, induction hob, oven, extractor hood, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, wall mounted shelving in the mezzanine, the hall mirror, the wall mounted television bracket and the shelving in double bedroom two are all included in the sale price.
47/3 Marchmont Crescent, Edinburgh, EH9 1HF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edinburgh Waverley Station1.1 miles
- Haymarket Station1.1 miles
- Slateford Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Simpson & Marwick are leading residential property estate agents and solicitors in Edinburgh and East Lothian. We can help you buy and sell quality property from city centre apartments to rural family homes.
However what makes us different to other estate agents and solicitors is our unique approach to buying and selling residential property.
The Simpson & Marwick Way. We put you at the heart of everything we do so we can do our very best to achieve your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 169190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simpson & Marwick, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.