Baynton Road, Woking
- Three bedroom townhouse
- Recently fitted kitchen dining room
- Bright living room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Large second bedroom
- Downstairs WC
- Enclosed garden
- Allocated parking
- Newly laid 'Karndean' flooring
- Close to local schools and Woking town centre
Upon entering, a hallway with a downstairs WC leads to a recently fitted front aspect kitchen which comprises a comprehensive range of base & eye level cupboards and matching drawers, incorporating built in appliances and room for dining table. To the rear of the entrance hallway is the living room with patio doors opening onto the enclosed garden. New 'Karndean' flooring has been laid throughout the ground floor.
The first floor has two bedrooms, each with fitted wardrobes and a modern bathroom comprising, low level WC, hand basin and panel enclosed bath with shower over. The master bedroom is located on this floor and has its own en-suite shower room.
The second floor features a large double bedroom which is currently set up with two offices, a snug area and a play room showing the extreme versatility of this space.
Externally there is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with patio and gated side access. There is also an allocated parking space with ample visitor parking.
LOCATION Woking is a busy commuter town with several trains an hour providing a fast, direct mainline link to London Waterloo (approximately 26 minutes). There are two main shopping centres, The Peacocks Centre and Wolsey Place, both hosting all the major high street retail brands and designer boutiques. There are also a number of fine restaurants, bars, pubs and cafes, which cater for ones every taste.
Baynton Road, Woking
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woking Station1.1 miles
- Worplesdon Station2.3 miles
- West Byfleet Station2.7 miles
About the agent
We are a fully independent business that has quickly built up an enviable network of branches across Surrey and Hampshire. Two thirds of our business comes via recommendations, demonstrating that we are totally committed to providing our clients with a proactive and dynamic approach to moving, from start to finish.
Contact us today and your local property expert will be in touch to arrange your FREE no obligation
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101540040177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bourne, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.