Poltair Terrace, Heamoor..
- SUPERBLY PRESENTED HOME IN THIS POPULAR TERRACE.
- REAR PARKING AND STORAGE SHED.
- LOVELY GARDENS WITH DECKED AREA.
- ATTIC ROOM/THIRD BEDROOM POTENTIAL.
- CONSERVATORY WITH GLASS ROOF.
- UTILITY ROOM.
- MODERN KITCHEN.
- UTILITY ROOM.
- NEWLY FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM.
- EASY ACCESS TO THE SCHOOLS, VILLAGE AMENITIES, PENZANCE AND ALL ROUTES.
Superbly presented home in this popular terrace. Rear parking and storage shed. Lovely gardens with decked area. Attic room/third potential bedroom. Conservatory with glass roof. Modern kitchen. Utility room. Newly fitted family bathroom. Easy access to the schools, village amenities, Penzance and all routes.
Upvc ½ glazed door to:
Inner Hallway: Exposed granite feature wall. Radiator. Laminate floor. Glazed panel door to:
Open Plan Living Room/Diner: 23’9” x 15’2” (7.25m x 4.62m) Feature inglenook fire place with wood burner. Upvc window. Window seat. Radiator. Laminate floor. Aerial point. Phone point. Double French upvc doors out into garden. Thermostat. Understairs cupboard. Smoke alarm.
Utility area: 9’11” x 8’9” (3.01m x 2.68m) Upvc windows x2. Range of base and eye level cupboards. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbing and space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Radiator. Laminate floor.
Kitchen: 8’9” x 7’9” (2.68m x 2.36m) Large upvc window overlooking rear courtyard area. Range of modern base and eye level cupboards. Modern vertical radiator. Stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink. Space and plumber for dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Inset gas hob. Integrated fitted double oven. Extractor hood. Vinyl floor. Loft hatch (Insulated)
Conservatory: 7’9” x 7’9” (2.36m x 2.36m) ½ height wall with double glazed double doors onto lovely garden. Glass roof. Laminate floor.
Stairs and Landing: Radiator. 2 Large storage cupboards
Family Bathroom: 5’5” x 8’9” (1.66m x 2.68m) Opaque upvc window. White suite comprising bath with glass screen and mains shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low Level W.C. Radiator. Vinyl floor. Cupboard housing ‘Worcester’ combi boiler.
Bedroom 1: 11’10” x 9’4” (3.62m x 2.84m) Upvc window. Laminate floor. Radiator.
Bedroom 2: 11’7” x 15’2” (3.53m x 4.62m) Upvc windows x2. Laminate floor. Radiator.
Attic Room: 13’3” x 5’7” (4.05m x 4.24m) Restricted head height. Large eaves storage. Good sized attic room with vaulted ceiling. Brand new large upvc velux window.
Front: Enclosed patio garden. Gas meter. Wooden storage shed.
Rear: Garden. Lovely decked area with sun trap. Astroturf lawn with raised flower beds. Various shrubs and plants.
Accessible by rear lane
These details are for guideline purposes only.
Marketed by Kerb Appealz Estate Agents, Penzance:
Poltair Terrace, Heamoor..
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penzance Station1.1 miles
- Carbis Bay Station6.2 miles
About the agent
Our multi award winning service means that we are only focused on doing the best for
you as our client.
We stay ahead of the latest technology to bring you 3D virtual walk through tours that your buyers' will simply love.
Our Early Bird system will alert your potential buyers just before your home goes onto the market, so you will get those all important early viewings booked in.
Free drone photogra
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Heamoor81463259458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kerb Appealz Ltd, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.