Underlyn Lane, Marden
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Semi-detached, three bed Victorian cottage.
- 2 double bedrooms and a further spacious room, up a staircase from the second bedroom.
- Garden to Front and Rear of the property
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Two receptions rooms one with wood burning stove
- Built in storage and cupboards.
- Rural Outlook.
- Small dog considered.
Entering from the back garden a small gate off the farmyard and follow the path through the rear garden to the back door which opens onto the kitchen, complete with sage green wall cabinets an electric cooker and hob, space for a washing machine and under counter fridge. Leading off the kitchen is a tiled bathroom with beige tiling above a full sized bath, and shower over bath. There is a separate toilet beyond the main bathroom. The first reception room, next to the kitchen, has original wood floorboards and a full sized sash window letting in plenty of light. There is plenty of storage under the stairs and two full length inset cupboards either side of the recess where there was once a fireplace. There is a door into a further reception room which has shelving and inbuilt cupboards either side of working wood burning stove. The sash window allows plenty of light to enter the property and there is a door leading to the enclosed front garden and pathway leading down the edge of the property to the rear garden.
On the first floor of the property are two good sized double bedrooms. The room to the front of the house has two built in wardrobes. The bedroom to the rear of the property has a door leading to a further staircase going up to a third bedroom or office area in the roof space which has a window overlooking the side of the property.
Externally the property enjoys a private garden to the front and rear of the property, which is mainly laid to grass. The property is positioned on the edge of a working farm which provides plenty of off street parking.
Underlyn Lane, Marden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marden Station0.7 miles
- Staplehurst Station2.7 miles
- Beltring Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Lambert & Foster are leading independent estate agents in Kent and East Sussex, providing a fully integrated residential sales service. For over 100 years we have been successfully selling properties. We provide every client the invaluable benefit of our experience and knowledge to achieve the best results for you.
We sell a wide spectrum of properties including cottages, farmhouses, oasts and barns (converted and unconverted),modern houses, building plots and new developments. We also
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10763014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert & Foster Ltd, Paddock Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.