Completed Liverpool Investment, Henry Street
- Call Now to Receive a Floor Plan and Info Pack
- 8% Net Rental Income
- Liverpool City Centre (L1)
- Completed & Tenanted
- Short walk from both Major Universities
- Managed by an Experienced Management Company
- Hands-Off Investment Strategy
- Prices from £49,950
For Investment Purposes Only - 50% Deposit Required
A luxury development of 102 student units, the completed Liverpool investment offers exceptional style and quality. Perfectly located within proximity of Liverpool's world class Universities, the iconic Liverpool One shopping complex and Chinatown. Liverpool's student population is on the rise every year which only means good news for investors who are looking at student property within the heart of the North West.
The completed Liverpool investment is the perfect choice for the almost 70,000 full time students studying in Liverpool. The development has been designed with the modern student in mind, and all studios are fitted with study desks and large windows for natural light. This development is completed and fully tenanted.
To Receive Free Floor Plans, Virtual Tour and Availability, Call or Register below for an Info Pack
1. Liverpool City Centre (L1)
2. 8% Net Rental Income
3. Completed & Tenanted
4. Under 1 mile to major Liverpool universities
5. Managed by Rent on Time Management
6. Prices starting from as low as £49,950
Liverpool continues to grow and attract investment. Over the last decade alone, the city has attracted over £5 billion in investment in property and infrastructure. The scale and quality of the city's transformation has been of international significance and is continuing at the same pace. With a mix of young professionals and students, the city offers a variety of tenants. With demand expected to increase further due to the vast amount of regeneration in the city creating thousands of new jobs, now is the time to invest in this booming Merseyside city.
Now is the best time to invest in Liverpool as the student population continues to grow and more people are flocking to the city for investment. With all the main University campuses located in the city centre, there is a plethora of tenants who want somewhere to rent during their studies. Liverpool is a particularly attractive city as it is vibrant and has a lot to offer in terms of returns, demand and rental yields for investors.
For More Information Call Us Today or Register Below for an Info Pack
Completed Liverpool Investment, Henry Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liverpool Central Station0.3 miles
- James Street Station0.4 miles
- Liverpool Lime Street Station0.5 miles
About the agent
- Final units now available
- 23 minutes from Central London
- Prices from £139,950
- Projected 5% rental return
- Prime London commuter belt property
- Residential 1 and 2-bedroom apartments
Call us today on 020 8012 0926 to request a brochure for this buy to let investment opportunity.
About RW Invest
With over 17 years of experience, RWinvest is a market-leading an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BatesonBuilding-56995-Liverpool-BB9492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RW Invest, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.